[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Biz bros please help my family!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 20170604_161618~2.jpg (440KB, 2209x1180px) Image search: [Google]
20170604_161618~2.jpg
440KB, 2209x1180px
I'm the anon who's dad took out a loan on our home for 100K on top of already owing the bank 350K which includes more loans. I've seen 3 different cars come by and take photos of our home and I've seen it list on Zillow. He refuses to sell his car so I can't do anything. I'm putting my car up on CL to see if I can get a quick sell by the end of the week in case there's a shot I can invest and cash out to get my mom and brother into a place but I want to get a small piece of land and get solar with my own garden and livestock. I've been a wagecuck for a while and this hole is getting deeper.

I've never asked for help and even sold some of my gear I use for work to take care of lingering bills but I just want out.

You can lead a man to knowledge but you can't make him think.

Any and all angel investments to help with crypto and life are appreciated bros in cash I can sell my Honda....Kek where are you?

bitcoin:1MRnfgWhMAPtqYhrcGoy4kc2e8jJFwMudP
>>
>>2287257
sent 1 btc. good luck op.
>>
>>2287257
sorry bro but if you're dad makes terrible decisions and you have 50% of his DNA, natural selection dictates I let you guys fail on your own to strengthen the gene pool so humanity can achieve super-being.

nothing personnel.
>>
>>2287257
Just put half of it in bitcoin and risk the rest of it on meme coins.
>>
>>2287257
Live within your means.
>>
>>2287257
OP here with more info....my old man took out the loan in my mom's name. Her credit is fucked from having to take the financial burden of being married someone so stubborn. She's filed bankruptcy twice and has hounded by jew fucks aka attorney's who take her checks from time to time because of collections from the burdens. I just want to help her and get us the fuck out and leave this man to his demons...
>>
>>2287289
How did she get a 100k loan after filing for bankruptcy twice?
>>
>>2287257
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDDDDDDDDDDDD

well sucks to be you i guess
ditch this shithole ASAP

get your own place and get some crypto
>>
>>2287278
He did this without telling the family and hasn't worked in 8 monts and hasn't paid mortgage even longer.

Now he hounds me about responsibility because he wants me to handle his burdens. I'm trying to save my senpai. I live within my means and even selling some of what I use for work leaves me with even less to do anything.
>>
>>2287311
He did it before she got reamed. This guy isn't telling me shit until it's too late and I have to chop off an arm to appease collectors. I just want to turn my back on his lack of taking responsiblity and at least trying to listen to his family on this sinking ship.

I'm the black sheep in the family because of a few shit decisions only after being caged my whole life. I had my own place but moved in to help and found out how bad it really was. I can't keep throwing money into a black hole when I can easily be self sufficient and homestead rather than be a burger like he is.
>>
>>2287382
move out obviously. they're going to lose the house and file for bankruptcy. what can you do? nothing.
>>
>>2287257
He's got a truck and an SUV that hasn't moved in years. Decent condition but he refuses to listen to us. I can't have us wake up to people kicking us out because he's avoiding them.
>>
>>2287403
I can't pay for anything until I sell my hatchback. If it sells.

Wells Fargo scammed me hard with by opening 3 fake accounts without my consent so my credit is fucked. I'm just trying to get a ticket on a moon mission or at least start somewhere. This can't be my life for 28 years....
>>
>>2287268
Senpai if you really did, thank you and God bless. I've never asked for help in my life and just want out of this shithole.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.