[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

just a friendly tip

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: file.png (143KB, 1539x623px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
143KB, 1539x623px
just a friendly tip
>>
>>2285471
Could somebody explain to me what the meme lines mean?
>>
>>2285535
Descending triangle.
This is a bearish signal, and you should go short when it breaks the support line.
>>
>>2285668
>descending triangle is always bearish
"no"
>>
>>2285707
that's an ascending triangle - look at the bottom line. also look at the volume - the buy volume is higher (on the upticks) than the sells by a significant margin. this should breakout of the upper bound line soon.
>>
>>2285668
go short? as in sell your inventory?
>>
>>2285737
pretty much.

>>2285732
Ascending triangles have a horizontal resistance line.
The pic in OP shows a downward sloping resistance with a horizontal support, suggesting a fall in price.

Also volume is measured by counting buys *and* sells.
>>
>>2285775
ok if you say so. I've seen a lot of decreasing resistance lines, as long as your support line isn't decreasing. If this breaks through you wont see upper resistance until it hits 2200 sat.
>>
>>2285737
To "short" usually means betting against it by borrowing it at the current price, selling the stock you've borrowed, then buying it back at a lower price to return what you've borrowed.
>>
>>2285812
Shits gonna take a nice bump on the 9th anyway. If you're not already in you should buy now or on the next resistance dip.
>>
Okay, you've got me
I have no clue what this means and i am holding DGB
should I be worried?
>>
>>2286252
see that bottom line? if it breaks downward through that one, it might be a good idea to sell. See the top slanted line? if it breaks upward through that, there's a good chance that you should hold it.
>>
File: tachnichuul anolysius.png (80KB, 1254x616px) Image search: [Google]
tachnichuul anolysius.png
80KB, 1254x616px
My god I know you guys aren't pro traders but I fucking wince when I see threads like this.
>B-but muh analysis
I've been trading currencies for 6 years, and I've posted so many times over the past week that some of you are probably waiting for me to come here to put you kids straight.
'Meme triangles' are an analysis tool used by people like ME, not you.
Seriously you idiots used to watch the Wolf of Wall St. before you thought you were pro.
Now you just fucking put your trust-fund in to crypto and think you know everything.
>Fundamental analysis states DGB will rise
>Technical analysis suggests DGB will rise.
I'll tell the boys down at Schroders we have a meme triangle and see what they think.
>>
>>2286321
What are your thoughts on Stratis BAT and WAVES
>>
TA is 100% invalid when it's a fucking script selling off all the coins on as many markets as possible.. You people are so removed from reality it's insane. When you're "buying the DGB dip" you're not making an investment, you're just handing your bitcoin over to the dumpers. They've won.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.