[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This coin has what it takes to be a successful platform, why

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: xrp.png (54KB, 784x424px) Image search: [Google]
xrp.png
54KB, 784x424px
This coin has what it takes to be a successful platform, why is this the most wishy-washy coin to invest in?
>>
Pump and dump of the day has little to do with the fundamentals. Big market cap.
>>
What do you mean by wishy washy? It's pretty low right now, I can see it mooning in 2 days
>>
>>2285295

Only positive news lately and it has been downtrending for days after the 40% pump. If this coin is so great where is the support?
>>
There's pretty strong evidence IMO that it's being held down artificially. Look at the daily volume, even on days where there is little price movement. Crypto markets are exceedingly irrational and I wouldn't be surprised if it hits $20+ this year, along with ETH seeing 3-500 easy. Don't underestimate dumb money.

I really think Market cap in cryptos is a bit useless, since with the number of coins you can easily manipulate the value. Much of the 'wealth' is locked up among a relative few and is never going to accessible on the markets directly.
>>
>>2285278
Because the jews are manipulating it in order to accumulate as much as they for as cheap as they can before they make it have the mother of all moons later and replace bitcoin as the dominant coin later this year. Remember, the jews always win.
>>
because its not meant to be currency
>>
Would you bank on this over Stellar? They move the same in the charts for the most part.
>>
File: DBgbRMZXUAIL0vp.jpg (259KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DBgbRMZXUAIL0vp.jpg
259KB, 900x1200px
what did they mean by this?
>>
literally explained why it sucks every single day goddamn newfags will never learn
>>
>>2285874
Ripple owns like 90% of XRP. That's why the market cap is ridiculous considering the coins in circulation.
>>
>>2286530
I know that but is it about to hit total saturation of available XRP?
>>
I have a feeling this will moon hard soon. Literally got that same weird feeling as i was looking at ETH a while ago and thinking this might be worth a lot, i should jump in
>>
>>2286550
Do it, nows a good time, I wish I could have sold high to get some extra xrp but it is what it is
>>
>>2285278
Delete the post, you and the others do not deserve the gainz
>>
>>2286530
Ripple owned about 60%. There's a plan to get rid of that. One of the founders owns/owned 20%. He is cashing out about 20k per week or month I forget, because he moved on to another company. He should be finished sometime in 2019
>>
>>2286632
>He should be finished sometime in 2019
I think the loose agreement is that in 2019 he can do a massive dump of what he has left over. The details of this are still being discussed. A lot might be donated. Ripple might buy him out. This detail is the only thing about XRP that I think is worrisome but there's still a lot of time for them to figure it out.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.