[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

An educated prediction

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1226.jpg (1MB, 3240x3240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1226.jpg
1MB, 3240x3240px
I am invested in this product both financially and opinion. I have bias to this upcoming statement. My shares will gain equity if you take this advice. That could be considered an ulterior motive of this post.

Now that we've got that out of the way, I'd like to give you all a heads up on what I think has major potential as a platform and investment.

BAT (Basic Attention Token)

My theory is that in 4 hours until we see the more major upticks as the 24hr volume will be reset after the initial offering on Bittrex (which is currently skewed). Beyond that, this could scale exponentially and an excellent LONG for those who have been waiting for that opportunity.

Here's a couple reasons why I have this opinion:

1.) The Idea and Vision: not going to explain what it is in depth but it's an amazing concept that rewards those with tokens who elect to be exposed to online advertising. Great concept.

2.) The Demand: ICO lasted 35 seconds, generating 35 million dollars. More evidence aside is the current trend.

3.) The Execution: The vision isn't worth shit until the leadership behind it makes it a reality. The real seller here is the leadership. Brendan Eich, former Mozilla CEO, brings years of knowledge and deep ties to the Silicon Valley, which is just now starting BTC adoption through VC funding. This alone provides confidence.

The main point to be made here, is that when you're investing, you should invest on the end-product potential, not the speculative waves or artificial stimulation. That's why you always want to hodl as you should believe the products long term potential. Warren said it best, "Someone is sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago."
>>
It's going to go big but the ico was handled so badly that I don't want to give them my money.
>>
>>2285069
Do you really care about how the ICO was handled?

I bought the second it hit Bittrex because I want fuckin $$$
>>
>it's an amazing concept that rewards those with tokens who elect to be exposed to online advertising. Great concept.
this is not at all what they're doing, you're an idiot and should kill yourself
>>
>>2285060
What about 70% of the total coins in circulation being owned by just a few people? That worries me the most. I just don't trust something like that.
>>
>>2285109
Love you too, anon.
>>
>>2285086
How many BAT's did you buy and at what rate?
>>
>>2285060
How far do you think it will reset? I got in a 7k sat and am debating just holding or selling and rebuying after the whales dump more.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.