[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are your thoughts on ZrCoin? I recently invested because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: zr.png (70KB, 508x244px) Image search: [Google]
zr.png
70KB, 508x244px
What are your thoughts on ZrCoin? I recently invested because it's a pretty cool idea. You can still buy into their ICO and you will receive a 50% bonus.
>>
I put an ETC in for 10 coins, compared to nearly anything else(even fucking DGB or BitBean) it's literally designed for less potential profit. As I looked in deeper I regretted it more, basically a russian company trying to comply with ridiculous russian investment laws by crowdsourcing investors via crypto. It's like buying a stock, I've seen other coins that play this game where if the company does good the coin will gain money(Etheroll, Lykke), which in my mind is a death sentence for the money. The advantage for crypto is that it's extremely fast, extremely new, and extremely hyped. You don't want to be in a failing investment, and with this they offer 'buyback' at a specific time for a set reward. Which means you're relying on them for that growth. They even 'promise' 100% growth, which is stinky enough as is despite the claims of their product.
With crypto you can sell out on an exchange in a minute. With Zrcoin, you have a number after you login that tells you one a month you can back out of their dumb plan.
You're trading all the advantages and liquidity of crypto for the disadvantages of regular investing and betting on an entirely different market than no one here knows enough about to be making a sane investment in the first place.
I wish I realized this before I put my money in, now I've got to wait for whenever the buyback starts to get my money out at a proposed 5% reward. It's bullshit of the highest order, I think you would be better off in nearly any crypto at this point instead of betting on a company with your crypto.
At best, you make a 100% return and meanwhile the company has your cryptos which may have rocketed up 16000% because the entire market in climbing incessantly due to asians.
I regret investing, and I suggest anyone thinking of putting anything into ZR to just stick it in BTC because there's at least the potential that you'll get a better return.
>>
>>2284265
Exactly what I thought
>>
>>2284265

Wow, a good/no shill post on /biz/

god bless you
>>
>>2284265

thanks for real advice
>>
>>2284265
solid post, thanks
>>
>>2284265
[] not told
[x] told
>>
>>2284265
I invested in zrcoin just for fun. It is the first cool asset on the waves platform.

I think once the plant is up and running it will go to a much higher price than $2.80.

You can also watch a livestream of the zirconium dioxide plant being constructed and eventually the production.

I think it is a cool idea, i will not be selling my zrcoin but i will keep them and go for the shareswap option so i will own shares in a russian zirconium factory. Why? Because fuck you.
>>
>>2285300
What I dont understand, they say that 1 ZRC is one kilogram of zirconium dioxide. If the price of the coin goes up, will the price of zirconium dioxide go up as well?
>>
>>2284265
This. Evaluated as well and apart from the issues outlined in your post; I found the CEO's stated timelines to an operational facility to be very ambitious if not absurd. Having built full-scale production facilities of various types in the much more progress friendly USA and with a network of experienced engineers and contractors I don't think they can deliver on that schedule. It's an interesting workaround for the apparent beauracracy in Russia but the length of time I expect and the modest returns to achieve even then seems less enticing than many other crypto available right now.
>>
>>2285300
Poster you responded to here(not sure if my ID is still there), that's not a bad idea. I'm not exactly pooing on it because it's shit, it's just that you could have bought a stock and had more options. This is basically a crypto stock with an investor repayment plan.
I would never want anyone on any investment to lose money, there's enough losing investments in the first place. It's just that you've given up on the potential of the crypto market in sacrificing your crypto for a cryptostock, or at least a crypto that acts as a stock.
As for it being worth more than 2.80, I have no knowledge of the business. They do have a shiny video, they have a decent sounding product, but I absolutely know that I would need to do a great deal more research just to decide what kind of return is possible.
Factor in that they want you to believe they can pull 100% for sure when I haven't heard of a single american company doing that.
However, this is a russian company trying to still own their business after getting an 80% stake taken away, I have no doubt that they believe this shit is going to be worth gangbusters or they wouldn't be going this route just to scrap by with a 20% stake and intellectual property rights.
So, best of luck, but I personally don't like the odds.
>>2285340
More like the opposite, the synthetic ZR price is represented in coin form. I haven't done enough research to predict where this price could go but they believe at least 100% from what they are selling. They are aiming to undercut regular ZR production so it's a question of how expensive their methods are versus conventional methods, how they choose to undercut, if they can get the word out, etc. All the problems of investing in a new tech are there.
People like crypto right now because you can make money off hype and promises, this is something that actually has to deliver for you to make money.
>>
>>2285386
If this was in the U.S they would be funded already by VCs. It's that stupid 80 investor/20 owner split you have to do by russian law that is the only reason they have to pull this shit.
>>
>>2285605
Ok i know that my $1000 would have been better off kept in crypto, but who knows what will happen in 18 months, maybe the price of crypto will be lower and zrcoin will be my only profitable investment over that timespan.

Also i believe this facility is not a complicated endeavor. It is merely a shed for processing spent zr02 Using a catalyst.

There is also no other way for me to invest in an industrial production facility like this with my limited funds.

At least i hope this project will bring a whole new knowlege of this field to me as it progresses
>>
Anyone who thinks you can build a Zirconium factory for $3m USD I got a bridge to sell you.
>>
>>2284083
>50% bonus.
lol. it will get dump to shit on day 1.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.