[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell Me Why I Shouldn't Do This

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3427.png (94KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3427.png
94KB, 750x1334px
Wait til LTC dips to ~$22-24 then hold til it peaks (probably will hit $40 sometime before the end of the year) then just move it all to BTC or ETH (as those will rise/be stable) then cash out once I'm content.

Think I can double a $10k investment before the end of the year with minimal risk.

Tell me why this is a bad idea?
>>
doubling is for cucks

i multiplied my shit

anon here had turned $175 into $2000 in 2 weeks. Don't be a cuck OP, multiply your shit.
>>
>>2282326

Yeah, but that involves taking more risks. Which I'm not ready for at the moment.

I'm not a NEET. My wife and I both have well paying careers and we own a successful business as well so I'm not looking to get rich of this crypto stuff. Just want to snag a few thousand here and there. Always looking for more streams of income.
>>
>>2282487
Gas yourself.
>>
>>2282326
I turned 276 into 500.
I panic sold at loss when BTC surged and everything went red to ride the btc, still lost a little bit. Could have been 600, but 2000? JEsus how did you do it?
>>
>>2282487
>my wife

You won't get too upset if LTC goes bad, you already made the worst investment of your life.
>>
> have 100 @ $20
> ltc goes to $40 by end of yr
> double money
> exchange to eth
> eth is up 10x
> less eth than before
you just lost money
>>
>>2282573

Lol not on here to defend my wife like a fucking whitenight.
>>
>>2282598

So you're telling me to invest in ETH? ETH may go up 10x eventually, but I can't really see it hitting higher than $400 by the end of the year.
>>
>>2282831
because... ?
can you tell me the reasoning behind it?
>>
>>2282801
no, my friend - you're the one who will need to defend. In court. Your assets chopped in half... doubly painful assuming she knows about your crypto - do you have to ask her before you buy a position? Jesus.
>>
>>2283546

Lol I make all the financial decisions. I'm asking for advice from you all.

And if she were to take 1/2 that'd be fine. We literally make the same annual salary (give or take) and started/now run the business together. All the new age feminism is bullshit and drives me up a wall too, but you do realize that women can make money too, right?

Inb4 women's right fag. No, I still agree men are smarter. I just happen to get lucky with this one.
>>
>>2283510

Reasoning would be what I've read online from anons. Does it mean anything? Probably not, but you fuckers have been right before.

Should have invested in ETH at $70 when everyone was telling me too, but I'm dumb.
>>
>>2284404
And you're being fucking dumb now. Put that shit in literally any other solid coin and multiply your gains. Segwit and UASF come out for Bitcoin by the end of the year and litecoin has literally no advantage over bitcoin. LTC will tank. Betting on LTC is betting against BTC and that hasn't worked out for anyone so far
>>
Hi Op. LTC investor here. It's a good coin but it isn't pumped and dumped like these new altcoins. People actually hold on to LTC coins more than others. It's a tortoise in the crypto race among a bunch of silly rabbits but as the story goes the tortoise always wins. LTC reaches a high on June 7th and than levels out until it reaches another high on the 21st. Its followed a 14 day cycle the last two times so I imagine it will do the same again.

Biz is mostly full of young cocky guys who don't know anything about longer investments. They have weak hands and only invest for short-term gains. You can't go wrong with LTC. Don't let them persuade you otherwise.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.