[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ethereum AND Stratis?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Ethereumpic1.png (23KB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
Ethereumpic1.png
23KB, 3840x2160px
Guys can't stratis and ethereum live side by side in the future or will there only be one smart contract platform? To me stratis isn't that much of an improvement in comparison to ethereum.

-Stratis uses C# as a base language while ethereum uses solidity as a language (JavaScript like but static)
-PoS soon implemented in ethereum (+other features) , stratis already uses PoS.

...etc

What do you guys think?
>>
>>2282097
t. stratis bagholder
>>
File: ME.png (3KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
ME.png
3KB, 512x384px
SYSCOIN
>>
>>2282116
Hmmm let me check that for you...oh shit 0 stratae in muh wallet.
>>
>>2282097
Which is why you should be buyimg ubiq instead
>>
>>2282124
No need to hold shitcoins as I have eth
>>
>>2282136
redpill me on ubiq anon
>>
>>2282097
I'd imagine there would be at least 2 major platforms as is the case with almost everything
>>
NOW EXIST 92,000,000 COINS:
https://etherscan.io/chart/ethersupplygrowth
MINING WAS OPEN IN 2015:
https://etherscan.io/chart/hashrate
BUT IN THIS MOMENT WAS ALREADY EXIST 70,000,000 COINS = 14,000,000,000 $
SO FOUNDER HAVE 77% COINS
BITCOIN FOUNDER HAVE NOT MORE THAN 11% COINS
FOR Ethereum FOUNDER % BECOME 11% NEED 50 YEARS MORE
poloniex FULL STACK OF ETH/BTC AND ETT/USD - 32,400,000$
95% OF EARTH'S POPULATION CANNOT THINK BY YOURSELF AND DO SAME LIKE NEARHOODS
>>
>>2282121
THIS
>>
>>2282151
New ethereum platform, already had assets built on it. Devs take the good stuff from eth and etc , some of the smartest devs in crypto

Way undervalued
>>
>>2282151
Retarded version of Strat, uses meme languages like Eth does.
>>
>>2282193
this.

daily reminder that eth was at 10$ for quite a while as well, and gradually accelerated its growth. Though early adopters usually see more change, so it will probably not compete with eth anytime soon, but the value will rise.
>>
>>2282431
I'm loving these bots trading strat on bittrex, constant +20% to +40% daily with around 2h or so of my time put in
>>
Does eth pay a dividend?
I just randomly got some eth this morning...
>>
>>2282097
Consider the following:

The guys that built ethereum have been working on PoS for for nearly a year.

They are still hammering out the logistics, realising there are a LOT of flaws in the system that need to be accounted for so people can't just game the system.

They've been releasing dozens of papers on this shit, explaining "Well if we do X then whales can do Y and fuck everyone over, so we gotta fix that now too before release"

In other words, these guys on the Eth team know what they are doing.

Stratis has just barreled through and released PoS, despite the fact PoS hasn't been fully solved yet.

Now go online and try and find people mentioning PoS staking return rates. I ask this in every thread, and I've gotten one response the yield is about 1%/year, and I found a post on reddit that claims its .1% a year.

Ah shit, what?

I am highly skeptical of this coin until I see some people actually posting some real staking results.

Oh yeah also no where on their website do they actually talk about how the hell to stake your coins. Which is pretty fishing considering its a stake coin.

Theres a link to a 3rd party blog discussing how to stake on a raspberry pi. Thats all they have for us.

Whats the deal with that? Anyone else find that funky?
>>
THIS >>2282121
>>
What's a July 30th price prediction on STRAT? No fag shit.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.