[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CloakCoin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: cloak_splash.jpg (16KB, 422x350px) Image search: [Google]
cloak_splash.jpg
16KB, 422x350px
It's mooning lads, get on the rocket!

Listed on Bittrex with the biggest % gain!
>>
>>2281875
Hmmm
>>
and why would you want to get in now?
>>
>>2281875
could be the next Dash or Monero, in BCT thread vid they claim large corporations are looking into it...
>>
>>2281912
Its like you dont like bags bro, anyway pajeet needs money for curry BUY BUY BUY
>>
>>2281912
this. now it is dumping time.
>>
>>2281875
Thanks for the tip. I don't quite understand how their transactions can be truly anonymous but I'll look into it further when I have the time.
>>
YES ANONS BUY BUY BUY
>>
You faggots can go on trying to get your lambo by buying 1 sat coins and raging like "were are muh gainz" or actually invest in some more or less legit coins. There is a reason for prices set at a certain level.
>>
>>2281875
if market cap goes to 5B, disregarding inflation, one cloak coin would be worth 1000 dollars...
>>
Volume is increasing rapidly. 50 btc added in the last 10 min on bittrex.
>>
I doubled my money by buying in 1 hour ago. Just saying.
>>
>>2282140
where did you get the info to get in before the pump? I'm not chasing moonshots - want to be in my seat while on the ground.
>>
>>2282181
he's part of a group doing PNDs and getting people to buy thir bags

literal scumbags
>>
File: file.png (17KB, 607x155px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
17KB, 607x155px
the pingbot had sensed it too

i could have gotten in on the pump ride

fuck
>>
>>2282181
another anon shilled it like 3 hours ago
>>2282195
holy fucking kek, EVERY Altcoin is basically a PND. The mission is to get in while it is shilled. Also it is pumping again after a short dip, just saying.
>>2282253
what is a pingbot, please enlighten me, anon?
>>
>>2282285
no im not enlightening you, you're saying every coin is a pnd
>>
100 btc volume was added in the last 30min
>>
>>2282295
that's what I'm saying. You are aware that the price increases with more people buying?
>>
>>2282295
I want this pingbot pls
>>
https://cryptoping.tech/?i=3982 get your ping bot here it will telegram you when it detects pumps. Works like a charm.
>>
>>2282318
you don't understand PND and that there are groups dedicated to hype up shitcoins to sell them on innocent souls
>>
>>2282370
I do understand, and of course it is a more than questionable way to make money. But I am, like most anons here at the moment, just trying to get a small piece of the cake. Aren't you as well?
>>
>>2282392
i'm not in a dedicated group to fuck over people like me

i got dumped on early on, i was fooled by pnd niggers, thankfully it was with 0.3 btc that i managed to recover later, but it slowed my momentum considerably
>>
>>2282370
There are groups? Knock Knock motherfuckers I want in.
>>
>>2282419
you need to be a whale to get in
>>
up again
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.