[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

XVG update for the ones on the fence

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: timthumb.png (72KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
timthumb.png
72KB, 350x350px
Just in case you are wondering what to expect and whether or not to buy or hold, keep in mind the following:
>XVG electrum server came online just now
> Dev is releasing a whitepaper sometime between now and this time tomorrow
>XVG is being added to 3 major services over this coming week.

This is straight from the dev himself, so you choose what to do with this info. Hope people make sweet gains off of this.
>>
I plan on dumping all my BAT once I make a decent percentage, then going all in to xvg
>>
>>2281316
I honestly can't fathom when faggots don't provide a source and just say "do what you want heh" after writing all of that stuff, literally just makes me want to do the opposite of your "advice".
>>
>>2281316
Now is also the best time to buy, these 140 ranged dips might not last for long
>>
>>2281363
Honestly, I think BAT has $1-2 potential, so it might be worth keeping around, but now would probably be the time to get in on XVG before it moons over the news.
>>
You don't want to buy when the next big green candles are there, you wan't to buy right now. It will go so fast when it stars
>>
File: 1495520880297.jpg (105KB, 500x381px) Image search: [Google]
1495520880297.jpg
105KB, 500x381px
>>2281316
tfw i bought at 49 sat, thought i was a dumbass and i was about to be an eternal bagholder.

>mfw its dipping to 140
>>
>>2281378
I honestly can't fathom when faggots don't evenread the ANN thread on bitcointalk and the website where all that stuff is written, literally just makes me think you are 15 years old

what he
>>2281316
said is known by everyone who monitors verge even a little bit. You want to be spoon-fed super crazy x10000 hacker insider tips on /biz/ and thinks it's legit if he provides a link which you will probably not even follow anyway since you're so lazy?
Be grateful that the man just summed up what the currently outlook for XVG is; check the common sources to see for yourself, judge.
>>
>>2281442
Don't sperg out on me bagholder, that kind of attitude doesn't do you any favors to attract more buyers.
>>
File: convo.png (274KB, 990x476px) Image search: [Google]
convo.png
274KB, 990x476px
>>2281378
It's not advice, just me sharing info with the community. You chose what to do with the info you with the risks and rewards being yours.
>>
>>2281316
thanks anon, I just got in at 142
>>
File: inquisitivefrogs.jpg (5KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
inquisitivefrogs.jpg
5KB, 200x200px
got in at 7 sats

with only 34 USD though, but still
>3499,77% gains
>>
>>2281697

>mfw $37 dollars transforms into $1190

Haha what the fuck is this shit?
>>
Man, I don't like this dip. Not because I think it will stay there but because I didn't sell at 180 so I could buy more at this level
>>
>>2281469
well done idiot
>>
File: 1496407009277.png (94KB, 195x189px) Image search: [Google]
1496407009277.png
94KB, 195x189px
Tfw your major holding is at 72 sats
Tfw secondary at 145

Tfw hope it drops to 60
>>
I GOT SCAMMED AGAIN
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

LOOK HOW FAR IT FELL FUCKKK
>>
>>2281909
don't be so impatient, that's how you lose money. I bet you're thinking of selling "to save what you have left"

WEAK
HANDS
>>
>>2281933
if i had just sold I couldve rebought, but im so scared about it rising again. just cant tell. Thats how I lost all my dgb, waiting for the dip then it shot thru the fucking roof
>>
>>2281947
this coin WILL rise. it might take a day or two but it will break 200, sell at 180 earliest imo

depends when you bought
>>
File: g4B6l26.png (21KB, 1213x179px) Image search: [Google]
g4B6l26.png
21KB, 1213x179px
>>2281316
Update to the info:
>Whitepaper will be out this time tomorrow
>Tuesday we will get confirmation and specifications about the 3 major services
>i2p/tor electrum will be back up by tonight
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.