[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Learning block chain

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: sphinx.png (141KB, 244x250px) Image search: [Google]
sphinx.png
141KB, 244x250px
This shit might belong in /g/ but I like it here. I'm trying to learn more about block chain tech and the only organized courses that teach you some real shit are for etheruem on udemy. I have one class and am willing to share the videos with someone who has other classes/resources
>>
>>2281211
bump
>>
>>2281268
I would also be willing to make a learning general where anyone can learn and get help/ find members for a project.
>>
>>2281268
Fuck it, if you give me your email I'll send you the a link to the ripped courses in a couple days. I'm just gonna do it alone and then make a project where anyone can learn/participate
>>
>>2281413
that would be greatly appreciated anon
>>
>>2281306
I would interested in the learning general, I have an interest in setting up smart contracts. I think you're right about this belonging on /g/ unfortunately (but they'd probably tell you to fuck off to biz if you asked there).

Like with so many things in trading, people don't actually care about the underlying item their trading, and this is what often leads to bubbles.

If we could get people actually into seeing the potential functions crypto has, not just seeing it as price movements, that's when you expose actual value that embeds itself into stable price growth.
>>
>>2281459
That's a pretty good point. I'm a novice developer but I can see that this has a lot of potential and even if it doesn't radically change the world it will change e-commerce. I'm trying to stay ahead of the game and keep myself trained in current technologies. This would be a good way for newcomers to get familiar with the tech who don't have access to the community at large.

I've got a pipe dream of making a "World Basic Income" with some blockchain technology but even if that fails I can be a stupid block chain monkey for some company when it's widely adopted.

I'm gonna continue with my course today and I'll find a way to structure some sort of place where we can pool resources and talk about it. If you have suggestions tell me and I'll set it up today.
>>
>>2281520
Do you have a discord? I can add you
>>
Khanacademy has a few videos on bitcoin and the blockchain. Fairly basic stuff but a good starting point for complete blockplebs
>>
>>2281541
Thanks, will take a look, completely new to these but I like the idea of smart contracts. Has anyone seen anything particularly good on youtube?
>>
>>2281539
I don't should I make one for this general?

>>2281541
thanks will add it to a list
>>
>>2281581
You don't have to make a discord group for this if don't want to, just make an account (it's pretty quick) and people can just add you if they want to. Discord hides your details like email address, so it's pretty secure
>>
>>2281616
I made one because it was quick. Here's the server https://discord.gg/2ZwNPz
>>
>>2281413
[email protected]
>>
>>2281775
Just join the discord
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.