[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Touch my reddhead

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: ReddCoin2.png (81KB, 600x108px) Image search: [Google]
ReddCoin2.png
81KB, 600x108px
We told you /biz/ all these days. Hope you got in.

Lamboland is this way. Pick your color.

If you haven't bought in yet you deserve to be a poorfag.

I bet poloniex is regretting their decision right about now.
>>
10 gorillion here. IRON HANDS
>>
>>2279300

Almost at 200 sats.

Diamond fucking hands!
>>
File: ss (2013-09-16 at 06.38.01).png (29KB, 223x446px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2013-09-16 at 06.38.01).png
29KB, 223x446px
Sorry for spamming this post everywhere, but I need an answer.

Does RDD have any system in place to limit growth and reduce inflation?

Right now my biggest concern with the coin is the fuckhuge supply, and the recently small price letting people ammass millions for pennies.
As soon as it hits any new barrier, you'll have people with nothing to lose off their $30 investment, but with a newfound dumping power of several hundred thousands.
>>
>>2279325
it is the same as any coin really.
>>
>>2279338

A lot of coins have burning mechanisms to keep the supply in check though.
RDD has the impossibility to mine it as an advantage, but does it have other things in place?
Like ETH's gas burning, or Sia's supply curbing, or anything like that really.
>>
>>2279325

Not sure if rdd being a PoSV coin does anything for your question.
>>
>>2279355
Not really, but thanks
>>
Every coin is going to the moon you idiot, and RDD is not going to the moon as fast as others.
>>
>>2279325
Isn't that how every coin starts? People putting in their investments and waiting for the actual coin to take off. The dev has been very active as of late and us about to release a project they been working on.

We have been telling this to /biz/ for days and now its taking off.

As of right now I havent read anything about limiting the coins. You can stake your wallet and gain more coins that way.

To stake you have to download their wallet and synch it. Then allow them to sit in the wallet for 8+hours and they will start staking earning you more profits.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.