[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

XEM

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

Why don't I see any talk about NEM here?

Great white paper, the upcoming catapult and their newfound interest in marketing the coin mean it can only go towards the moon.
>>
>>2279210
NEM's potential is so high I don't know why it isn't hyped up more. The fact that it actually has the scalability from the start, uses 100x less energy, and is faster than ethereum is fucking insane. INSANE. but it gives the small guys time to get their 10k required to harvest.
>>
>>2279210
Because it hasn't moved in weeks and it's driving me crazy. When's the next moon?
>>
>>2279307
This. However, not sure harvesting with just 10k or so is really worth it.
>>
>>2279351
Not now, but when this really gets going it will be
>>
9 billion coin supply l0l

You be lucky if it even hits 1$ in a few years
>>
Definitely one of the most underrated coins with amazing potential. It will definitely go up...no doubt about it

A great long term investment imo.
>>
>>2279210
Have you read their website?

Riddled with tonnes of spelling errors.

The javascript is awful on the backend

The whitepaper is a bunch of copypasta usual bullshit with nothing of actual value.

Their entire product is actually the same as the rest of the coins, they just slapped a bunch of new labels on them and are pretending all this shit is revolutionary and new.

It's not.

It's the same ole shitcoin as the rest, except they didn't even bother this time to make their front page at least look presentable.

You idiots will buy anything shilled to you won't you?
>>
>>2279480
It has 100% new code and very scalable, fast and solid tech. Their wallet client is very comfy as well. Don't be so quick to disregard it. Website sucks, because devs are autists. You want a Chad normie dev or a legit autist one that will figure out the code in a way it outcompetes every other coin? Think about it.
>>
>>2279460
>they're japanese
>hey care more about the code/product than both their coin and website
>>
just look at the accumalation. it has flatlined for a week now. it will pump for sure. my guess it will pump next week.
>>
>>2279459
>Thinks $1 is relevant

Oh well OK so sure for $1 it would need to increase 5x in value. So far this year it has seen a 58x increase in value. Yeah I get it, less money is needed to go from some millions to a couple billion, it's 'easier'. Well here's the thing, ETH managed a 5x increase up to it's current 22 billion cap in just over a month. Not enough for you though right, faggot?

I know you want the shitcoins that look like they have a shot at a massive pump, but one day without any warning there will be cleansing because you little cocksuckers ran out of pocket money to keep the engines running. Those of you that are so fucking retarded to ignore the coins like NEM with solid foundations will be in tears. The money you 'made' will be wiped and through you'll be blubbering about how unfair it all is through your tears. But it was fair, anons tried to help you, you were just too busy talking shit to realize that.
>>
>>2279480

You literally described every cryptocurrency.
>>
>>2279210
God tier coin. Expect explosion.
>>
>>2279480
This is example of worthless /biz/ opinion, for all we know this guy might be a low IQ poo in loo pajeet
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.