[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Long Term HODL

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: DSC_0037_800.jpg (103KB, 800x521px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0037_800.jpg
103KB, 800x521px
What coins look promising for the long term to buy now and keep? Preferably coins that also would not require a massive amount of money to acquire some.
>>
Waves, Bancor, Factom, Stratis
>>
>>2279060
ETH, BTC, DGB, SC
>>
I've heard people claim that Stratis is a scamcoin? Please provide some info as to why you think it's viable?
>>
BTC (60% of your money) / XRP (20%) / BITB (20%)
>>
Hard mode: post actual rationale along with your picks instead of just parroting the same 5 coins as everyone else in every other thread
>>
>>2279060
75% BTC 25% ETH

HODL it for years

BTC is the reserve cryptocurrency. It will ALWAYS have value, it is the grand daddy, the big boi, the big league player. So keep your majority there. It's the decentralized wunderkind, the counter-corporate sleuth

And ETH has the most corporate backing so it will be around for a while too and has lots of growth potential, plus lots of other altcoins are being built on top of ETH.

The others are not as good as this combo
>>
Would it be worth buying literal gold? Would that gain value or devalue as time moves on?
>>
>>2279060
Mooncoin if you already have it
>>
Sia (SC)

Very active devs, actually has a purpose... it's at a high at the moment but still very very affordable
>>
File: 1358446026228.jpg (921KB, 2272x1704px) Image search: [Google]
1358446026228.jpg
921KB, 2272x1704px
>>2279137
Gold is OLD

BTC is the gold of the internet age.

Physical metal prices are manipulated as fuck too (silverbug here)
>>
>>2279060
Look into IOTA, hitting exchanges the 13th. Thank me later.
>>
HMQ, EDG, ICN and ETH. All you need, baby.
>>
>>2279245
EDG, kek. Try RLT instead, fag
>>
>>2279174
Lol gold's been used for centuries and actually has value to it. there is no bubble there and there's a reason why china is buying all of it. if you were smart, you'd be converting your earnings from this imaginary currency to gold and hold.
>>
>>2279092
They're just racist. Ignore them. Do your own research if you're on the fence, and make up your own mind. At least you'll have ownership on the reason you made an investment.

>>2279060
$BTC $ETH $GNT $GBYTE $STRAT $WAVES

Maybe $SHIFT $REP $GNO $XMR $DSH $NEM $ZEC

Just hold coins with the new hot buzzword tech: smart contracts, prediction markets, solves btc scalability, actual or perceived anonymity compared to btc, distributed/supercomputer x y or z.
>>
>>2279137
A colleague of mine is currently working on a method that will revolutionize gold mining and recycling. Gold will be cheaper in 20 years. Trust me i'm a scientist
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.