[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is the ripple dream dead? What killed it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: marketcap.png (195KB, 996x886px) Image search: [Google]
marketcap.png
195KB, 996x886px
Is the ripple dream dead? What killed it?
>>
honestly it was the whole "centralized" thing

that is NOT what crypto is about
it is BUILT TO FAIL under the mindset that crypto will supplant traditional currency standards
>>
>he isn't accumulating during the dip

hohoho, oh my sweet newfriends.
>>
June 5
Don't know why
>>
>>2277301
There was some very good analysis posted earlier,

"XRP has the 3rd largest market cap and is used by large financial institutions to perform international money transfers.

Historically, the weekends remain close to flat lined or experience a sell off. Large firms do not like the risk associated with volatile cryptos.They dump during the weekends, creating a giant sell wall of any remaining coins they hold. Notably, this jumps back up Sunday evening/Monday morning.

The exception to this rule is the weekend of the 20th/21st, where the weekend high was greater than the next week's high. Only time in May that this occurred.

XRP peaked May 16-18th before it was added to Kraken and several Korean exchanges before the weekend. Not only did those who bought XRP on May 16-18 see this as an opportunity to dump (and panic dump) it occurred during the weekend turn.

New XRP speculators on new exchanges were not used to the XRP cycle. This has created a bearish trend because the newbies first experience with XRP was a massive loss.

This has created a short term bearish trend, inside of a long-term bullish trend.

Buy."
>>
Ripple seems so fucking ready to pump these past few days. I have no clue whats going to happen but I just bought a ton because Im super curious
>>
>>2277301
Yes the dream is dead.

Not one single post telling you to buy XRP will say why it's a good coin, why it's worth holding long term. It's always just from chart analysis and at that point you may as well gamble on any other pump and dump coin.

XRP isn't going anywhere because ultimately there's no reason for it to be used and until you start seeing threads talking about its actual use, stay way
>>
>>2277456
>XRP isn't going anywhere because ultimately there's no reason for it to be used and until you start seeing threads talking about its actual use, stay way
suuuuuuuuuuuuure
>>
>>2277456
There are tons of threads talking about its use....

Its website talks about it too.

Its been designed for payments... that's why when you withdraw from an exchange bitcoin takes over an hour and xrp takes place in seconds.

Banks are starting to use it for cross border payments.

you fudding bastard. do a little research.
>>
>>2277368

This is a fair analysis.

t. XRPfag since 2014.
>>
>>2277301
it being a banker's scam coin.
>>
hate to break it to you bub but STRAT is taking the #3 market cap spot in a year or two.
>>
Holding 1k just in case
>>
>>2277301
I believe there's a phrase to describe this soft of thing, but I can't remember all the words.

With _ _ _ _ you lose.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.