[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHERE DID YOU START OUT, ANON

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: feel.png (128KB, 579x523px) Image search: [Google]
feel.png
128KB, 579x523px
Not necessarily coin related, where were you when you started anon? How old were you, how were you feeling, what was your net-worth?
You've come a long way
>>
give some advice to younglings looking to stake their worth
>>
>>2277269
>21 years old
>noticed that a couple btc I bought and forgot about had exploded
>decided to check 4chan for relevant board
>Holy literal golden tickets handed out daily here

This was a week ago. Quadrupled my investment. I learn so much everyday. I love you, we're all gonna make it
>>
22 years old, started 2-3 weeks ago

First played around with $100, made a few gains, then dumped most of my savings in various coins ($800)

Am now sitting on $2000 and ready to go higher
>>
>>2277314
where did you get most your info, anon? what do you base your decisions off of
>>
>>2277328
Lurked /biz/, checked in with some of the twitter guys and watched BTCKyle videos, then also researched coins directly.

I jumped on the DGB meme while I didnt really know what I was doing, but I'm not complaining. Overall my focus is on coins that offer tech with real world applications, since thats what has the best chance of surviving long term.

I'm not much of a trader, I just hold on coins that look good and are active.
>>
>>2277256

still mad i didnt invest when i read it on somethingawful in 2012

remember tryingto mine but cudnt figure it out.
>>
>>2277361
so im guessing youre an Ether kind of guy?
>>
>>2277369
20/20 hindsight
>>
>>2277397
I only had 1.3 ETH and sold it for XVG just before it blew up.
>>
>>2277397
A lot of my initial 'research' starts on /biz/. But a lot of my experience just comes from learning from your mistakes, play with something comfortable you're losing with, and then sink more when you're ready to accept the risks.
>>
>>2277303
My problem is I don't trust anyone on /biz/, then I'll see a coin a couple weeks later that was "shilled" here and buy it cause it rose a ton, then sell it later because the hype train already died. I don't trust anyone.
>>
>>2277436
Ask yourself, how the hell else am I going to ride moons? If that isn't your goal, value investing is fine I guess, crypto markets is gonna be trillions. But if you want that lambo NOW you gotta take risks, demonstrate the titanium balls you know you have
>>
>>2277436
Yeah buy it before the rise...
>>
>>2277256
raised by 4chan
sense of humor, interests, cynicism
was a brony, have an eccentric /mu/ taste in music, was there on /pol/ for the whole Trump thing, got into crypto without even being channeled here by the rest of 4chan, it was just a gut instinct to begin there
so here i am
>>
>>2277361
>Im not much of a trader

Im the same as you. I'm too busy to be constantly on my computer ready to buy or sell at the right minute, so I research what coins are solid fu damentally and play the long game.

Dit down and re assess every once in a while
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.