[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Waste of Money

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: waste_money.jpg (77KB, 600x366px) Image search: [Google]
waste_money.jpg
77KB, 600x366px
Does anyone else have family or close friends besides a spouse that seems to walk through life aimlessly when it comes to money? How do you deal with it? I do and don't know how.
>>
my dad is a cuck (literally) who bought his shitty wife a brand new $60,000 jeep grand cherokee so she can drive back and forth between starbucks and their home in the suburbs

>How do you deal with it?
you forget about them and make your own money that you have full control over
>>
well
i bought dgb at 2121 sat
so
>>
>>2275242
stepdad bought my mom a convertible, paid it off and sold it at a loss to pay off cc debt. too big a house too. i know they have nothing in savings but okay retirement plans.
>>
I try to just keep a healthy distance and avoid talking about money outside of business in general

It's not worth the trouble and much easier to act dirt poor
>>
>>2275833

> this
>>
Never offer unsolicited advice, never tell anyone how much money you have.

Unless, of course, you want to be robbed.
>>
damn, there is wisdom in /biz/
>>
>>2275216
Just remove them from your life. Leave them. They're dead weights who would only drag you down. I used to have a friend who was very bad with money and couldn't even make money himself. He was a parasite with an extreme sense of entitlement, always expecting things to be handed to him without any effort on his part and would feel robbed if I ever asked him for help. There's no point in associating with trash like him.
>>
>>2276134
For me it's people close to me. They aren't in massive debt, they're just older and seem to have no sense of retirement. Sold their convertible (weekend car) at a loss, now they're talking about selling the house they had built because "muh hoa" "can't afford cleaning outside windows". Shouldn't they have thought of this beforehand or am i crazy? I already cut their lawn and had to beg them to get a non-walmart lawn mower and $25 electric weed wacker for their 500k house. I
>>
I'm surrounded by friends like that, they sell their lives for whatever stupid shit they feel like getting at the moment

have this 26yo friend who doesn't have shit in life still living with parents and 0 savings, bought a switch with his last paycheck, plays with it 2 times a week tops

people are financially retarded
>>
>>2275242
how do you know your dad is "literally" a cuck
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.