[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Enough

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: index.jpg (16KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
16KB, 275x183px
Does this board talk about ANYTHING other then fucking memecoins?
>>
what did you expect? The board is literally called /bit/
>>
>>2272672
No.

Nocoiner spotted.
>>
the purpose of /biz/ is to make money and memecoins are making us money. Fuck off to /r/personalfinance if you want to stay poor.
>>
>>2272698
digital numbers =/= money.
>>
>>2272710
the world is changing. I remember people laughing on others buying "pixels" with real money for games like Diablo 2, Diablo 3 , Counter Strike and so on ...

Todays 20 year olds do not need for something to be physical to "exist". This is why crypto is booming and who knows maybe this is just the beginning ...
>>
>>2272672
No we have overtaken this board, /biz/ is now officially proclaimed the cryptocurrency board, if you don't like it get out
>>
>>2272710
guess what? I use my 2000% gains and convert some btc to gold and silver and then convert back to fiat. What now? the puny 401k with a 0.5% yearly gains and social security will be insolvent by the 2030's. All the smart money is in crypto and with a normie and boomer mind like you are the reason you stay poor. Didn't I say I warn you.
>>
File: ac9585a9dfb1448cb087e3771249d106.jpg (432KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
ac9585a9dfb1448cb087e3771249d106.jpg
432KB, 1280x853px
>>2272672

Nope
>>
>>2272672
/biz/ was created for cryptos newfag. Fuck off nocoiner
>>
>>2272710
>digital numbers =/= money
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAAAAHAA
>>
>>2272672

jelly nocoiner detected
>>
>>2272710

Hello, grampa, still buying war bonds?
>>
That's because it's the best way to make money. I have a significant part of my portfolio in a mutual fund but there's nothing to discuss about those, and if you want us to talk about stocks to make money instead, then you can fuck off. Stocks are pointless if you're not rich enough to buy a significant stake in a company.
>>
>>2272672
There is a serious thread every now and then. But the board is mostly fucked. Pray that the mods split it to its own board.
>>
>>2272672

Everything else is irrelevant if your plan is to profit. If there was /crypto/, /biz/ would be as quiet as /qst/
>make 20k per 10 years
>work your ass off for years on your business to even sustain it and maybe in 6 years you'll have made enough to buy a car
>trade meme coins for a week and buy lambo, house in Monaco and show the middle finger to wagecuck for the rest of your life while masturbating to Sia mascot
>>
File: 1385288163858.jpg (8KB, 247x251px) Image search: [Google]
1385288163858.jpg
8KB, 247x251px
>>2272710
I was a naysayer like you. An IT engineer student who lived from one loan to another and ate quick noodles for a living while riding bus with blacks. When I got a summer job I invested $200 initially into crypto, made money and decided to put loans in coins too and now I make like 10-20k a month by trading "digital numbers" (Fiat is mostly also this, except way more stable, which means no gains). I'm gradually making the income bigger.

I can afford a nice car and I don't live on rent anymore.
My political compass shifted from libertarian left to libertarian right.
>>
Crypto gets old, but its better than 2% yearly gains in your ROTH. Remember wall street jerks off to 3% yearly gains.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.