[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LOL XBY!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 292
Thread images: 28

File: xby.png (79KB, 640x628px) Image search: [Google]
xby.png
79KB, 640x628px
Thanks for the money suckers.

I can't believe you all fell for a scam of a scam.

No tech, No whitepaper, no devs except for an austistic deaf man who magically is going to create the next btckiller. LOL

Word is getting out, the Static nodes have all but been sold off already- the list is fake, the consensus algorithm is fake, the new network topology - FAKE.

Did you even look at the Github commits? Nothing there! Lol...meanwhile those in the 'Static Nodes Club' - well, we made off with a lot of your money.

The truth comes out soon enough - hope you got an exit strategy cuz we out the door.

Thanks for the free hookers and coke
>>
>>2272357
lmao
>>
Are you Dutch dude from yobit? Lmao
>>
File: 1494903812348.gif (2MB, 331x197px) Image search: [Google]
1494903812348.gif
2MB, 331x197px
>>
>>2272386
Don't believe me - go ask them to explain the tech in plain english in the slack. Its been real!
>>
>>2272357
Hahaha. Holy fuck, this made me laugh

Smiled almost as much as I have checking the price of my 100k xby since I've been holding
>>
File: images.png (3KB, 92x93px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
3KB, 92x93px
>austistic deaf man
Does this mean I can write off my xby investment on my taxes as charitable donations?
>>
File: scam-e1438248243197.jpg (68KB, 1020x650px) Image search: [Google]
scam-e1438248243197.jpg
68KB, 1020x650px
ITS A SCAM

SELL NOW

SCAM

SELL NOW

OFFLOAD QUICK

SCARED? YOU SHOULD BE
kek
>>
>>2272357
Kek. This is a new kind of falseflag.
>>
I'm not an xby holder but I had a laugh because this reads exactly like the sort of fud that panicked pussyhands tried to push when dgb was approaching 500 sat

The grapes are sweet you fucking coward
>>
>>2272405
Hope the grocery stores will accept XBY when you learn the truth! lol.

Meanwhile, should I go to Aruba, or Turks and Caicos next week?
>>
>>2272430
With DGB there is tech, there is a usecase, a white paper, and real group of devs.

What do you have in XBY? Lol.

NOTHING.

Selling snake oil is the best jobs
>>
Go to yobit chat, pray you won't be banned again
>>
>>2272459
Go to github, look at the list of nodes that hasnt updated since day1.

Pray that you've already sold, because one everyone knows, you wont be able to trade an XBY for a KARMA coin
>>
File: 1496517037806s.jpg (9KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1496517037806s.jpg
9KB, 250x250px
Your faces come monday! lol
>>
lol, this is msands again crying and bitching. this person wanted to be on the xby board, was denied and went into full on butthurt mode.
>>
>>2272357
Oh no, still +176€ what a sucker am i
>>
Thx OP, selling my 500k xby right now.
>>
i'll make a selfie for you from Hawai in a Yacht in less than 3 months ok ? hahaha
>>
>>2272547
Dude! Listen to yourself! LOL. Are you the one with the master plan executed from day one, or are you the sucker who thought a one man dev team could take out btc?

Whos the real dreamer here? lol

Some people even tried to say that Borzalom = Satoshi freakin Nakamoto.

Like, you people are awesome.

We'll be back soon with the next plot, no worries - always another sucker!
>>
>>2272430
Fud monkey confirmed
>>
>>2272565
Hahahaha dude im just an investor & already made a huge profit , & im willing to do even more cause XBY is a serious Tech , Moon is the next station happy that you are not in
>>
dutchdude please get a fucking life and stop fudding xby. just cause the cool kids didnt let you into their club doesnt mean you have to go full retard
>>
>>2272612
Have you even read the XBY website? It actually looks and reads as though a seven year was behind the whole project.
>>
>>2272612
And why exactly would someone who had millions of XBY not be allowed into the Static Nodes club again?

Oh yeah, thats right...that doesnt make any sense...

Meanwhile, that volume keeps growing and price aint going up, weird.
>>
>>2272625
1) The website is old and a new one is being built

2) The developer behind it doesnt speak english very well, its a translation

how many times do we have to hear this same line? "It was written by a 5/6/7 year old." Fuck off already, no one cares
>>
lol ok kid. keep crying/bitching. hope you're design company goes well. really glad the community didnt like your design...it was shit
>>
>>2272625
read the OP of the bitcointalk thread:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1864397.0

The new website will resemble that
>>
File: xby socials.png (203KB, 794x1123px) Image search: [Google]
xby socials.png
203KB, 794x1123px
Hi Dutchdude,

Thanks for your continued interest in the XtraBYtes project! It sounds like you can't quite comprehend how the technology will work, this is O.K. we are always happy to explain in more detail. Slack is probably the easiest method.

Thanks again, hopefully talk soon!
>>
File: Screenshot.png (20KB, 429x354px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot.png
20KB, 429x354px
>>2272633
Weird, it actually hasn't. It's almost as if you're lying. Huh. Whaddya know?
>>
>>2272645
>>2272661
gotcha, thanks for the input
>>
>>2272679
Lol ask them to explain it to you, step by step, in plain english.

Better yet, the 'Testnet' is supposedly ready, why dont you guys ask for a video showing it all in action?
>>
>>2272705
I didn't ask them to do anything.

Better yet, literally neck yourself you illiterate neanderthal
>>
>>2272705
i wrote the script to test it and confirm all nodes had been added to the genesis block lel pretty sure it's legit
>>
Most of the static nodes have not been sold off.
http://xtrabytes.me/nodes
>>
>>2272738
Right. You have no incentive to ensure that people don't learn the truth tho.

Its real because you said its real, amirite?
>>
File: 1494173084362.jpg (35KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1494173084362.jpg
35KB, 480x480px
I really love this intense fud, when you get people like DutchDude all rattled up and fudding 24/7 you know you got gold on your hands. The same shit happened to DGB, Monero before it mooned and other coins. It just makes me so much more confident in XBY.
>>
>>2272759
Thats not the real list.

This is: https://pastebin.com/Z9BJ5Znf

See, I can show the list of nodes too!
>>
>>2272761
it's a scam because you say it's a scam, amirite?
>>
File: 1420161865324.png (8KB, 473x500px) Image search: [Google]
1420161865324.png
8KB, 473x500px
>>2272782
god it's gonna be glorious when it moons
>>
>>2272782
I got a better question for you.

If its real...and the tech will prove its real, why does the dev team and the static crew all come in here trying to protect the secret? What do you have to lose - you're not selling your coins right?

Lol how the fuck can people still not see through your bullshit!
>>
>>2272815
its a scam because there is nothing.

No significant difference in the code. no new tech that you can show that is working. no whitepaper. no one can clearly articulate exactly how this will all work, its just autist magic.

and best of all we are supposed to believe that a one man dev team is going to kill BTC

to top it off, he's an autist and a deaf man.

You guys should take him to vegas!
>>
>>2272837
>>2272871
this. it's not fud, it's that xby is a pajeet shitcoin
>>
>>2272871
I'll tell ya what neets.

What do you have to lose?
Sell your XBY, and wait for the 'BIG NEWS!'

If its real, you can buy back in. It will still be only a couple cents, and if its REAL (LOL), it will still overtake BTC and make you uber millions.

Or - I just save you a whole lot of money.

Your choice neets.

To Pajeet coin, or not to Pajeet coin
>>
>>2272808
Look at the core code you retard. The nodes have been added to the genesis block
>>
>>2272896
hallelujah.

If I can save one dumn neet today, I will have a clean conscience.

Hope you made money, and aren't a dumb pajeet lover like these other cultists
>>
>>2272904
that would be SOO HARD to fake right my dudes?

Its so realz! Dont make the value of the coin go down so I can exit with my millions!
/dumb pajeet dev
>>
>>2272871
lol'd at last line desu

copying some anon's comment that sums up my thoughts:

"It's looking less and less like a scam every day. There is effort and work put into the static node registrations and there are updates to the wallet. The Git itself doesnt have much activitity but thats because reportedly development and coding is being worked off of Git for privacy reasons, they dont want anything stolen. The code will be put on Git once it is fully ready.

I have a 75% confidence in XBY....there is still a chance its a scam but if it is it will be the biggest one ever in crypto. I dont think it is."

It's not a 1 man dev team either, we have a lot of developers

...Oh and before I forget:
https://github.com/XtraBYtes/core/commits/master

get fucking rekt fudder
>>
>>2272837
You have NO PROOF to these claims. NONE. They are either

1) Lies

2) Assumptions

3) Both

You have none. But you're clearly very dedicated to fudding the project. Hey man, I did it too before Monero mooned. I'll just be honest I created some threads on here too lol. But its not as effective as it used to be.

Could XBY be a scam? Yes. Is it? We don't know. There is not enough evidence to say that it's a scam. You say that there are anon developers, no whitepaper, no tech but there is some tech. There is development going on - all you have to do is look at the static node registrations.

And the original front page clearly stated "This is a high risk investment". I mean, they are telling you straight up. They arent even promising any returns.

If this was truly a scam, they would have put this crap on Bittrex and dumped before the tech came out. But that doesnt look to be the case.

Really, the scam accusations just arent working anymore. Its not really a question is it a scam, but if the tech will work. You're trying to imply that the devs are dumping, but again...sorry, but it doesnt add up.
>>
Want to be let in on the REAL SECRET?

THEY CANT AFFORD FOR THE PRICE TO DROP BECAUSE THEY BORROWED MONEY TO BUY THEIR SHIT COIN AND SELL IT TO YOU NEETS!

Why else would the literal DEVS BE IN HERE TRYING TO STOP ME FROM TELLING THE TRUTH
>>
>>2272430
But everything he said is truth.
>>
>>2272956
You can't put shit on bittrex and polo

They wont let you, and thats the truth, and the only reason you havent already.
>>
holy shit you have gone off the rails. they borrowed money? jesus christ how stupid are you.
>>
this is xby's biggest/obsessed FUDDER msands/dutchdude from the community slack and yobit chat. please for the love of god no one believe this lying piece of shit.
>>
>>2272989
Yes you can. Plenty of coins considered "Shit" are on Polo.

>>2272964
Hahahaha, borrowed money, are you kidding me....ridiculous

>>2272975
No, it's not, they are either lies or assumptions. There is work being done on the project. You can go on the Slack and see for yourself.
>>
he was rejected from the web design team at the start and has hated us since then.
>>
>>2273012
Don't have to believe me.

You can just tell us how it works.
>>
>>2273025
Ah, that's why. I've seen Dutchdude on Yobit, he was there in the morning and he was there when I logged on at night lol. I think he was on there all day. No wonder why he has been fudding 24/7, he probably sold out of anger and he knows its gonna moon.

That was stupid if you, Dutch.
>>
>>2272932
lmao most of those cpp and header files are empty,gratz fucking fucking NEETs
>>
>>2273067
it's skeleton code, the official repository has the current working code, the devs are pretty much building this coin from the ground up
>>
>>2273072
Weird that they care so much about the price
>>
>>2273105
they really don't, i kind of do, but borzalom and to a lesser extent ccrev) couldnt care less about the price, borz is a programmer through and through
>>
dutchdude not even taking the weekend off to FUD, lmao
>>
>>2273134
Right you all don't care about the price because long term it should moon.

But your here now trying to defend against this guys accusations because...what? We're you planning on selling?

I'm starting to believe more and more.
>>
File: 1493562800957.png (672KB, 906x799px) Image search: [Google]
1493562800957.png
672KB, 906x799px
>>2273028
>slack is open.
>daily posts to bitcointalk.
>wallet updated.
>website update almost finalised.
>genesis released.
>over 20 devs announced and working on the project

Broski, you lost...get the fuck out of here.

If anyone has questions, feel free to post to the bitcointalk thread or ask in the slack.

P.S:

I can understand that you are being sad for not buying under 1k satoshi but it's ok...you still have a chance for making some decent money:)
>>
>>2273164
How dare they defend the coin. We should all let fudders spread lies and misinformation. If you defend your coin then you're a scammer/insecure investor/pumper/something else
>>
> be msands
> buy 1 million xby super early
> make static node before 50000 block
> added to StaticOwner channel on slack
> xby starts to take off as genesis block nears
> panic sell 1 million xby causing a massive red candle
> INSTANT GREEN CANDLE CORRECTS THE SPIKE LMAO
> get kicked out of StaticOwner channel
> mfw no other static owners break nodes
> mfw xby hits $1

You're going to be a legend bro.
>>
>>2273164
because i have put a lot of time and effort doing some dev work for this project and really believe it will succeed, people are working really hard to make this project a success

and you want me to just ignore some liar spouting bullshit about it? what the hell kind of logic is that
>>
>>2273177
20 marketing guys and a couple devs that dont know how to use github. Github has zero updates besides changing port numbers on the code.
>>
>>2273196
man i feel bad for the guy, it's something i could see myself doing
>>
>>2273196
If it can still go up though, why would he damage his own investment. Fishy as fuck
>>
>>2273209
time in effort shiling for the coin. Yet there is no explanation of how all this shit will work or why it is different.
>>
File: IMG_1358.png (90KB, 420x493px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1358.png
90KB, 420x493px
>>2273209
Paranoia is rampent among socially isolated NEETS
>>
>>2273240
because he rage sold
>>
Hahahahah DutchDude you faggot your gonna KYS hahahaahahah xD
HODL your coins XBY will make you very rich that's all I can say
>>
>>2273256
Yeah, fuck it I'm selling. If it still is legit, the entry will be low, but this is risky
>>
>>2273240
he sold out, he no longer has a stake in xby, his investment would be worth over 40k USD right now and he's hating himself for selling so he's fudding the project as a coping mechanism, he wants it to fail so he doesn't feel bad about cashing out prematurely

>>2273256
the OP of the announcement thread gives an overview of the tech and explains why it's different

whether you believe the devs are capable of implementing it is a different question
>>
File: d91.gif (2MB, 331x197px) Image search: [Google]
d91.gif
2MB, 331x197px
>>2273196
kek
>>
think about it if this coin had any actual technology coming out why even bother shilling for it? Wouldnt you just prefer the price to be low and nobody know about it until it got up and running and had returns?
>>
>>2273280
Don't do it, this faggot has not shut up about XBY and how terrible it is. He has no ground to stand on.
>>
Fellow neets,

ASK YOURSELVES.

Why would a DEV be in here trying to protect the price if he wasn't trying to get ghost with the money.

They scammed us into mooning the coin, and they are now exiting after they've reached their goal.
>>
File: IMG_2412.jpg (133KB, 722x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2412.jpg
133KB, 722x1280px
You should kill yourself if you think this is a scam. Most of the FUD comes from hungry nocoiners.
>>
>>2273293
given i've already invested, no i wouldn't prefer the price to be low, wtf lol?

i want it as high of a price as is sustainable, what mentally healthy investor wouldn't?
>>
>>2273300
Because they believe in what they spent countless hours on?

ASK YOURSELVES.

Why wold a FAG be in here trying to deflate the price if he wasn't trying to buy low with the money.

He is scamming us into dropping the coin, and they are now buying after they've reached their goal.
>>
>>2273240
The second he broke his static node, he lost out on a fuck ton of revenue. At that even if the coin rises, only thing on his mind is all the residuals he is losing monthly. There's going to be some really cool stuff happening in the *very* near future. If you think the price of xby is high now, I've got news for you...
>>
>>2273317
Bro, that aint worth SHIT if the price collapses after everyone finds out they sold.

But hey, no worries bro! Its just money right? And you know these guys well enough to know they wont fuck you?
>>
>>2273317
teach me
>>
>>2273340
Cope harder lmfao. Sit down be humble. I've been doing this longer and I'm better than you. I always will be better than you. Deal with it.
>>
>>2273323
The price was only 300 days ago.

Yeah, some whales might care, but why would the DEVS???

They know long term it will work out.

Hell, who knows - this price point might even have been pumped up to this value.

Kinda weird how quick it went up right?
>>
>>2273340
K Y S
Y
S
>>
>>2272357
Kinda whiny bitch for someone who's supposedly masterminded a major crypto scam aren't you.
>>
>>2273317
Isnt it wied though that a MAJORITY of these fags gains are XBY?

If he was really that good, wouldn't it be spread out to other coins too?

Right, but IM the one scamming. lol
>>
>>2273405
I didnt mastermind anything. I was let into thier cabal, and cashed out.

My earnings are in Dollarinos - you know, shit I can actually spend now.

Yours? XBY?
Lol, good luck bro.
>>
>>2273317
2 node peasant checking in
love u <3
>>
>>2273426
Lol suddenly REAL quiet in here now that they know how bad its making them look lol.

Ask them to explain it.

Tell them to show you.

They cant.
There is no code.
There is no tech.

There is nothing.

I got mines though. Do you got yours?
>>
it's quite in here cause we're waiting for the sound of the rope fag.
>>
>>2273485
right,

and you idiots now have the bot buying everything as if we are all stupid LOL!@
>>
>>2273471
explain stratis to me
explain golem to me
explain ethereum to me
>>
please get help compadre. we'll keep your memory alive as we moon. you will not be forgotten.
>>
Umm. Order books filling up, price rising again after fudding. Nice try
>>
>>2273507
Sure, I'll direct to the white papers, and to the tech that ACTUALLY is there and works.
>>
>>2273516
yep! fake orders, you idiots now buying the devs overpriced coins.

Good for you bud!

I got my cash, I am in the clear. You on the other hand....
>>
>>2273528
haha you faggot even got banned from yobit trollbox XD
>>
>>2273528
Incredible how as soon as people start learning the truth, suddenly all this money comes out of the wood work to buy these coins - after being pretty stagnant all day today and most yesterday in volume. So Weird.
>>
AlphaCore L1: guys the internet is a SCAM prove im wrong by explaining how it works in simple terms, you can't do it so I'm right, fake technology
>>
>>2273471
Or we just dont care about you anymore lol
>>
>>2273558
Wtf is a 'Virtual Chord Network'

Exactly which network technology is this implementing - or did your autist dev also create this?
>>
>>2273547
he got reported by everyone
>>
>>2273558
Premium zozzle
>>
>>2273565
hm, I wonder why you all would report me. Whats in it for you LOL
>>
>>2273564
wait, so you got ALL THIS DOLLAARS from xby and you're such a good human being that you fudd 24/7 to keep everyone away from this coin? your story adds up yeah
>>
>>2273564
DutchDude post a picture of you naked and write on sign "I am a faggot and love to suck BBC" with timestamp and I will send you some XBY (im a whale)
>>
>>2273564
just because you haven't heard of it doesn't mean it doesn't exist

https://www.slideshare.net/GertThijs/chord-presentation
>>
>>2273591
Yepp, soon as I could - cashed the fuck out.

If I can help my fellow NEETs get out before you scam artists, even better!
>>
>>2273591
Dutchcuck confirmed
>>
>>2273600
fuck off, you're the fishiest thing in this thread
>>
>>2273608
hahaha, sure buddy. Me, not the crazy coin scam run by the autist dev and the coked out marketing guy
>>
File: 1495837951151.jpg (99KB, 592x758px) Image search: [Google]
1495837951151.jpg
99KB, 592x758px
>>2273600
>>
>>2273613
so what's in it for you for helping all those neets then? more cheap coins amirite :))))
>>
>>2273613
oh but he only stole something in his life ONCE.

So you can trust him everyone. No worries, this coin is going to TOP10! It will overtake Bitcoin, our super autist dev will ensure it!
>>
>>2273622
Nope! The satisfaction of knowing you cuck scam artists will not profit off your BS scam, and that I helped other folks get out before it all collapsed.
>>
>>2273641
im not part of the team lamo
>>
>>2273622
THIS FAGGOT SPENT ALL DAY YESTERDAY FUDDING AND IS NOW SPENDING ALL DAY TODAY FUDDING AFTER HE GOT BANNED IN YOBIT CHAT

THIS TELLS YOU ENOUGH THAT HE KNOWS ITS GOING TO MOON AFTER HE RAGE SOLD

35 posts FUCKING PATHETIC, what a waste of cyber space. You're the worst.
>>
>>2273671
im aware, i was on yobit at the time, went to sleep and woke up he was still there
>>
>>2273671
It's always tragic to see such a waste of someone's time, and that's saying a lot considering what goes on in /b :p
>>
>>2273671
Whats more legit NEETS?

met telling you to get out now while you can so you at least get something out of it?

Or these guys who still have all their money it in it?

If I'm I liar, you get out with thousands of dollars, and come back in maybe 1 cent later? Its going to a dollar amirite? LOL so what you worry?

If I am right though, you will get stuck holding a very heavy bag.

Up to you.
>>
>>2273694
yeah, its up to us faggot, go to sleep youve been online for 32 hours now
>>
>>2273711
Nope, gonna keep this front page, so all the NEETs know they are getting ASS GREASED.

Not letting you faggots bury this
>>
What information on the technology would you like?
>>
>>2273731
Man, this is great fun. Can't wait to see you when we hit a dollar
>>
I go to sleep every night knowing I'm going to be a millionaire and retire early. That fateful day I found xby at 150 sats and scooped up over a million of them, I knew it was a turning point in my life. I'm sorry you had weak hands, msands. I mean that genuinely. You passed up an early retirement and true friendships from what is probably the tightest knit slack community out of all of the coins. We've got guys from Australia who want to fly in and have a pint with Borz. After XBY passes $1 and we all meet up to celebrate, I'll drink a pint for you mate. I'm sorry you couldn't be there with us.
>>
>>2273746
All of it, pseudocode of the virtual chord network to understand WHAT THE FUCK you are talking about for starters.
>>
>>2273760
right, and Im the delusional one. LOL

I've got a retirement trust me, I didnt tell you scam artists everything.
>>
>>2273731
> ASS GREASED

We know what you do on a Saturday night
>>
File: tfwithappens.png (806KB, 1001x823px) Image search: [Google]
tfwithappens.png
806KB, 1001x823px
>>2273760
>>
Trust your instincts my fellow NEETs.

We are all autists here. He's not the rainman for christ sake
>>
>>2273782
If you had a retirement, or even a modicum of success, you would not be on biz FUDing a coin you just panic sold out of.
You lost, kiddo.
XBY is 1 in a million. $1 is not the end game. $10 is.
Borz is going to be the new Vitalik. Screencap this.
>>
File: 213123.gif (2MB, 250x209px) Image search: [Google]
213123.gif
2MB, 250x209px
>>2273800
>Identity of poster has been revealed; former Slack member
>Has been fudding all day yesterday, and now all day today, has racked up 40 posts in this thread.
>Responds extremely quickly to every post
>Says he will keep this on front page
>Is throwing the most epic tantrum I've ever seen in crypto
>Clearly has either no life or out of spite will spend his entire weekend fudding the coin
>Spending his entire weekend fudding an altcoin, a young coin that not even half the market has heard about yet

Yep, my instincts confirm it; XBY is a sure win. I wasnt totally sure, but after this tantrum of epic proportions you must be salty AF and know that the coin is gonna moon. So you do what most salty people do, try to bring everyone down with you.

Thanks bro.
>>
>>2273800
Bro, I sold at 1500. I could literally buy back in right now and be much better off than where I started.

I wont touch this with a 10 foot pool, at least I can actually still trade my btc for REAL money right now. by tomorrow I will be set with money in the bank.
>>
>>2273859
Fucking yes. And top quality gift to boot.
>>
>>2273879
Im sure interpol will have a field day with this one
>>
>>2272386
>>2273917
your fud is so shit you got recognised in the 2nd reply
>>
>>2273859
this
>>
>>2273932
I dont care to be recognized. Thats not the point, the point is to expose your scam lol
>>
>>2273946
my scam? boii youre delusional

im here to feed the troll, guess who the troll is
>>
>>2273196
No shit, I did this too -- except with 1 static node. I bought at 150 and still made plenty of profit, but I'm pretty bummed.

Whats more, my friend who I convinced to buy one, is sitting pretty with a node worth almost 20k that he paid $1500 for

Woe is me.
>>
that's it. i've been convinved. going to dump all my xby and try to convert others. we didnt listen! dont hunt us down inter/pol/s!
>>
>>2273962
it aint worth dick until its in BTC
>>
File: 1421863646690.jpg (316KB, 1015x759px) Image search: [Google]
1421863646690.jpg
316KB, 1015x759px
>>2273917
>interpol
>>
File: asdf.jpg (8KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
asdf.jpg
8KB, 480x360px
>>2273917
>Interpol

LMAO SCREENCAPPED. LEGENDARY AUSTIM ON DISPLAY FOLKS
>>
>>2273879
*gif
>>
File: images (1).jpg (3KB, 108x90px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
3KB, 108x90px
>>2273991
How the fuck is 1 man going to create a challenger to BTC, in less than a 2 months at that. lol

All with special new technology no ones ever heard of. And hes an autistic deaf guy.

LOL You guys are fucking RETARDED! The price was 500 just two days ago, its being pumped to high hell!
>>
this is the best turbo autism threads in a while
>>
Heres an Idea - get your winnings in BTC to ensure these fucks dont scam you. If its legit, you will know soon enough...and you can buy back in, maybe a few tenths of a percent higher.

But if I'm telling you the truth, you get to keep your money....that cant happen if you trust these lieing cucks
>>
>>2274067
On top of everything, the young turks were in there with there BOT fuckery all week, pumping the price.

If this thing cracks, thats it - all your money is gone.
>>
>>2274059
this shit is better than a movie xD
dumping in expect of more LULZ material from our turbo autism dutch faggot
>>
>>2274147
The movies got a great ending!

Me with the cash, and NEETs that get scammed get nothing!
>>
>>2274165
Dude you seriously need some mental help xD I really hope you don't end on KYS (although it would be hilarious)
>>
>>2274221
You'll end up there first once you realize what they've done.

Hope you didnt mortgage your house ;)
>>
So if any of this is remotely true, why are there so many buy orders, why is the price going back up?
>>
Price is still pretty high, you can make it out with most of your earnings. DONT BE A FOOL!
>>
cults gonna cult man.

idk, but the story doesn't check out for you - i know it doesn't.

I was there in their secret club. its a farse, and I got out as soon as I could.
>>
>>2274299
> secret club

Proof?
>>
>>2274299
Post screen shots of proof. If it was really that shocking you would have definitely taken them
>>
>>2274324
Ive been kicked from the channel, but ive got a few
>>
Holding for dear life. Fuders said the same shit about dgb
>>
>>2274346
Post them
>>
>>2274346
We're waiting darling
>>
>>2274346
Feel free to post them, there are no secrets.

Is pseudocode for the Virtual Chord Network all you are after? If so I'll confirm correct details with borzalom and forwarded them to you.

What else can I assist you with?
>>
>>2274378
Wait till he figures out how to use Photoshop
>>
>>2274346
we have over 60 members of that channel who can refute anything you say

not that you had any, but that's your last bit of credibility out the window
>>
File: Capture.png (24KB, 432x69px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
24KB, 432x69px
Going through my screens.

This should make you nervous though!
>>
>>2274416
Cmon dude make the dump happen, post everything
>>
>>2274378
You wont be able to get me anything that resembles anything real.

It doesnt exist.

You can 'troll patrol' me all you want rev
>>
>>2274416
Oh wait nevermind, you're just fudding to get cheaper coins
>>
>>2274416
Someone asking for a print screen? In the main chat?
>>
>>2274445
I can hear you sweating :DDDDDd
>>
>>2274445
It's obviously a scam. A print screen? Derp
>>
>>2274445
thats the private channel, where all your dirty secrets get discussed
>>
>>2274468
Post screenshots faggot
>>
>>2274468
Do it faggot
>>
>>2274468
Darling, without some proof you're just a rudder, respect though, you've spent a long time at the keyboard raging so hard some weak hands have sold
>>
>>2274484
This is going to be glorious!
>>
>>2274489
33 hours
>>
>>2274495
What do you think, Rev? Should it be you?
>>
>>2274495
I've got my finger om the sell button, give us what youve got!
>>
>>2274502
Cocaine is a hell of a drug
>>
>>2274508
Why do you think that everyone replaying to this shit post is a part of the crew? Post the shot
>>
>>2274468
That's the STaTiC owners channel where STaTiC specific subjects are discussed such as the votes etc.

This is so the main chat is not clogged or cause confusion for non STaTiC owners, like set up instructions for STaTiCs or the verification that they just had to perform.

Again let me know anything else you want to know, would you like me to ask borzalom for pseudocode in regards to the Virtual Chord Network?
>>
>>2274523
maybe because I am not a pajeet and am still in some channels ;)
>>
>>2274528
Yep
>>
>>2274531
Waiting on DAT proof darling
>>
>>2274547
I hope you burn Rev!
>>
>>2274531
Hahahaha are you for real bro? 33 hours straight fudding an altcoin?
>>
>>2274552
Rev?
>>
>>2274552
All your credibility is out the window Dutch faggot
>>
>>2274555
you're putting in quite the amount of time defending this garbage considering you have such confidence long term
>>
>>2274555
did you have enought time to get what, half of your coins out? two thirds?
>>
>>2274567
I have 10$ in this. Bought when it was 200. I'm just here to feed the troll, again.
>>
>>2274578
Get your bots ready devs, your gonna want to make it look like this isnt happening!
>>
>>2274578
So I don't care much which way this goes, I just genuinely fucking hate people like you. Post the 'controversial' screenshots already. Oh wait..
>>
>>2274596
Dump them faggot cmon! :D
>>
>>2274567
Moron you have 62 posts you've spent all day yesterday and now all day today posting about this, bumping your own thread. No one comes close to the amount of effort you've put in. All you are doing at this point is helping spread the word about XBY and making XBY look better by revealing how stupid you are with your fud. You're so salty and spiteful you dont even realize your threads and tantrums are helping XBY and not hurting it.
>>
>>2274633
hang on. negotiating
>>
>>2274663
With whom? Photoshop can't talk you faggot
>>
>>2274663
My finger is on the button, just waiting for proof
>>
>>2274682
Gerp
>>
File: scam.png (21KB, 446x81px) Image search: [Google]
scam.png
21KB, 446x81px
>>2274695
>>2274682
>>2274689
I'll fucking do it, rev
>>
>>2274715
No context, no proof it's from the channel
>>
>>2274723
you know what I want
>>
>>2274715
Need context
>>
>>2274737
No, and what does 'rev' mean?
>>
>>2274715
There's no reference to the previous messages before this, a cropped screen cap with no reference point is not scandalous.
>>
>>2274715
This doesn't prove anything.
This is rubbish.
>>
>>2274749
last chance
>>
>>2274737
Your fud almost reached medium quality
>>
>>2274715
Also i love how you just searched for the word "scam" in the chat, then thought that was proof. Confirmed by the little yellow highlight
>>
Lol, sarcasm and context. Securenetworker is a well known member of the Slack, joking around happens all the time in there.

Everything you posted here are either lies or assumptions.
>>
>>2274746

Not even holding this shitcoin but I read the ann and can figure that out.

Please post screens, I like watching this unfold.
>>
>>2274773
Confirmed

Left a slack channel open for days, search for what you want.
>>
>>2274764
Last chance for what? Why are you giving chances if you have certainty and confidence of the conspiracy you conjured, is legit?
>>
>>2274780
That's dutchfag for you!
>>
File: Screenshot_20170604-093716.png (209KB, 1080x2220px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170604-093716.png
209KB, 1080x2220px
>>
>>2274715
you fucking idiot, that's from the main channel I was there and he was making fun of you
>>
>>2274794
He wants to acquire more time to ctrl+f
>>
>>2274815
Let the adults negotiate in peace
>>
>>2274812
>>2274815

This dutch lunatic needs help>>2274812
>>
>>2274820
well of course, I got banned from the channel before I got a lot of screens. Luckily Im not a pajeet and I still have eyes
>>
>>2274830
2nd best joke in this thread is calling yourself an adult
>>
This dude is literally on meth or something, seriously, it reminds me of the rants I read on r/darknetmarkets
>>
>>2274856
>>
File: dump.png (21KB, 436x120px) Image search: [Google]
dump.png
21KB, 436x120px
>>2274864
whoops forgot the image. Hope you didnt mortgage your house
>>
>>2274864
Please post some proof. If this is TRULY a scam, it will be the most elaborate scam in crypto history.
>>
>>2274876
Get the fuck out you have nothing
>>
>>2274887
riiight. lol why in the hell would ANY static sell if they knew the long term success was guaranteed.

Pajeets gunna pajeet
>>
>>2274876
Where is this proof you keep claiming to have?
>>
>>2274901
Because some of them are as dumb as you. Not everyone that has money has brains, you're clear evidence
>>
>>2274903
Still talking. I'll give some more in a sec if it doesnt progress
>>
this is so weird
>>
>>2274913
You need help mate, this ain't good for the mind, you're honestly losing it
>>
>>2274876
Again this is one persons opinion on why the price may have gone down. It's best to not crop the conversation so the whole thing can be referenced.

For those interested you can see a list of registered STaTiC nodes here: http://borzalom.hu/static-list-updated.html
>>
>>2274937
Is he actually negotiating with you lmao?
>>
File: talking.png (51KB, 411x212px) Image search: [Google]
talking.png
51KB, 411x212px
>>2274937
more coverup talk

still dont believe me? You know what I want
>>
>>2274954
How long is it taking you to stitch this shite together? P
>>
>>2274954
>manpreet
he's roleplaying pajeet fudders such as yourself lmao
>>
>>2274966
print screen. not hard bro
>>
>>2274954
Nothing is being covered up besides your ability to crop and misconstrue an entire conversation.

>>2274949
Not with me, no.
>>
>>2274954
love how you aren't scrolling up to see the context :)
>>
>>2274954
>>2274972
>>
>>2274954
Lmfao the level of autism it takes to do this is admirable
>>
>>2274974
EVIDENTLY THE CONTRARY
>>
>>2272357
never mind everyone.

We are in the clear. Im buying back in, and there is nothing to fear.
>>
>>2274985
this can't be legit xD
>>
>>2274974
You've worked hard at this bear trap mate, but what, 30+ hrs in? Dont have a heart attack
>>
>>2274985
So your evidence is other people's doubts?
>>
>>2272357
I can confirm this is a scam.

1 sat buy in.

It pumps ,they dump

They pump with gains and dump

Pump with gains and dump

>buy static node anons 300 nodes with 500k a piece.

Hard to exit quick

Second round of nodes?

Genesis coming soon, never comes

Soon i swear soon.
Im dumping my 10 millions now

Red baby all the same
>>
>>2275000
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA GO KYS
>>
I got what I came here for, proceed as you wish.

Remember, crypto is play at your own risk.
>>
>>2275002
It's a slack channel, anyone can see. Context and Photoshop/crop skills aside, this dude just spent over 30 hrs fudding this, with literally nothing up his sleve
>>
>>2275011
i posted that screenshot to show how he he taking things out of context and even editing them

the guys in the screenshot are long-term investors who we're joking around on the main chat
>>
>>2275012
Genesis bloc has been created. STaTiC nodes are being/have been confirmed to be correctly registered in it.
>>
>>2275012
Bollocks. Genesis block was today?
>>
>>2275040
keep talking and the deals off.
>>
>>2275052
Not aware of any deal. Your welcome to post proof of it though if you would like.
>>
>>2275052
Only deal you have is a drug deal
>>
>>2275052
Would you please go KYS already
>>
>>2275040
>>2275050
>>2275012

Well, going to fud your way out of this one?
>>
>>2275052
So when you see that you aren't going to get the price lower you just say 'were in the clear boys'?? I thought you had some real proof here
>>
>>2275114
he's pretending to make a deal with ccrev here.
It's seriously pathetic.
>>
Greed brings out the worst in people. I've been researching XBY for the last couple of days and I am convinced that it most likely is not a scam. Most of the stuff this guy posts are lies or deceptive tactics to get people to panic and sell. This guy is the worst kind of people, bottom feeders who spend their entire day trying to tear something great down l.

It's sad really. I'll be buying in on the incoming dip. Coin shows alot of promise.
>>
>>2275122
Inb4 next pump he starts fudding on yobit chat again :DDD
>>
>>2275142
Shut the fuck up, bikerlezno, ccrev, ccrn, vanfly or whoever the fuck this is. I can read your style of speaking.

Fuck off eith your scam
>>
>>2274876
im nutella and i made this post at the first pump to 900 sats a week ago or something

i also still own a masternode

this is really the first time i see how retarded and desperate fudders really are
>>
>>2275185
So why did you list so many names? Everyone of those has quite a distinct typing style.
>>
>>2275185
You say you can read the style of speaking but can't get the name right? Most of you trolls are not very bright are you?

I heard about xby on the polo troll box. I usually don't frequent yobit.
>>
wtf!!!
>>
>>2275524
Getting a new ID is harder than you thought huh?
>>
>>2275536
no i said stop talking or deals off, already bought back in, cant fuck it up now!
>>
>>2275584
Welcome back, will you be reregistering a node in round 2?
>>
>>2275608
of course! I love XBY!
>>
>>2275616
You have a strange way of showing it. Each to their own I guess.
>>
>>2275584
Pathetic
>>
Damn, no proof... Why doesn't that surprise me.
>>
>>2272357
Hilarious, random fucker that has only heard the shilling and hasn't taken a single minute to look into the coin and what it actually tries to achieve and promises makes a fud thread. They have promised nothing from the start, this is literally in the announcement on bitcointalk. It is a risky investment that becomes less and less risky by the day due to a great community, potential and effort by a growing dev team, that is why it has been steadily growing in price. That is it up to this point, if you believe they will bring out this new tech, invest, if you don't, then don't. It is that simple.
>>
>>2276559
Join the slack if you want more info, don't go in blind. Don't go in expecting short term gains just to get out at the first sign of a dip. Either take the risk and hold this coin, or don't get in at all.

Full disclosure, I'm holding long term, have made x11 my investment, and will keep holding.
>>
Xby uses the code from 2012 BTC, enough said. Scam.
>>
File: sundayfunday.png (52KB, 537x165px) Image search: [Google]
sundayfunday.png
52KB, 537x165px
>>2276668
/thread
>>
>>2276690
>>2274954
Font doesn't match up champ
>>
>>2276690
Manipulated image.

>>2276668
New blockchain is completely new code, old bitmox code only due to the takeover. All of this is transparent information available, your best source the bitcointalk ANN.
>>
Seeing all these fuckers tried so hard to convince people to sell their coin.

JUST KILL YOURSELF, YOU FUCKING SLAVE.
>>
File: jacksmiling.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
jacksmiling.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
>mfw xtrabytes gets added to a major exchange
>>
Different fonts, you fucking tard.. And you call these guys scammers. You make the perfect argument FOR abortion.
Thread posts: 292
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.