[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's going on with XRP boys??? Are you guys still HODLing ??

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: xrp.png (11KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
xrp.png
11KB, 200x200px
What's going on with XRP boys??? Are you guys still HODLing ??
>>
>>2269275
still hodling ready to end myself
>>
>>2269275
dont worry about it anon just hold lol
>>
>>2269275
Ofc hold, its gona double in upcoming weeks
>>
File: 1495868914421.jpg (60KB, 700x511px) Image search: [Google]
1495868914421.jpg
60KB, 700x511px
>>2269275

iron hands!
in fact i did buy some more for 0,5 btc.
we're still in accumulation phase.
it will moon soon.

who do i know that?
easy.
everything moons.
even the shittiest memecoins (bitbean, mooncoin, you name it) double and triple in value in no time.
>>
>>2269331
>POSW
>those whales could s-stop accumulating already
>>
Just hold. It'll be back.
>>
>>2269342
Please.. don't remind me.
I've literally bought some pajeets bags..
>>
>>2269367
same, thankfully only bought $400 and made that back x10 with other coins
>>
>>2269378
same.. dropped 2btc on posw, but rdd and dgb gave me more than enough back
>>
I have a little bit and am going to hold

When do things start going down, they cant go up forever.....
>>
IF IT WAS EVEN 0.00001 SAT IN PROFIT I COULD SELL AND BUY SIA INSTEAD REEEEEEEEEEE

I MISSED ANOTHER MOON CUZ OF CRAPPLE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>2269275
XRP isn't being jumped on because the fresh money sees it as already having mooned and therefore will not go up 100x overnight, they arn't interested in these and want to buy shitcoins.

What will happen is they will fuck this up and some stupid fucking meme will take a dive from the stratosphere directly into the pavement. Some will take the lesson and reevaluate what the fuck they have been doing and start shifting out completely or on to the solid and safer opportunities.

Eventually shitcoins will be hitting the floor 1000x more quickly than they gained. Many victims will be whimpering in the corner babbling some shit about it not being fair and vowing to never return to the scam. Others will be happy to take the discounts and carry on into the future.
>>
Oh and we hodl XRP because regardless of a bloodbath ripple will still be moving forward with the support of titans who don't spend their lives trying to suck their own dick. So maybe it has a chance of withstanding a catastrophe by being less sensitive to the feelings of cocksuckers.
>>
Just bought now
>>
im holding forever, i bought into the hype at 2800sats

took some very nice profit @ 12000sats but the rest is gonna sit
>>
I feel like this is a dip I can double down on. Of course I thought that days ago, and last week, but it just keeps dropping.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.