[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Savings related

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

Sooo, I have literally never come to this board before so bear with me,but I had a questions about savings accounts..
Is there an American bank that lets you set up a savings account that acts like a debt? Like, I set a goal (say, $20k) and when I look at it online it shows that number as a negative that gets smaller as I put money into it.
Another useful part for it would be if I'm not really allowed to remove money from it until I reach the goal.

Does all this make sense??
>>
File: FB_IMG_1496019187798.jpg (139KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1496019187798.jpg
139KB, 960x720px
I'd like to save to buy a truck, so I guess I'll post some trucks..
>>
>>2269155
I forget exactly what kind of account that is called, and yes there is, but I'd literally just develop a stronger will tbqh.
>>
>I'd like to save to buy a truck
Anon, this is /biz/. We don't do trucks, only lambos.

I'll give you some advice. Put all the money you currently have into a range of cryptos and you'll have your $20k in a few months.

Ethereum, Golem, Sia, Stratis, Augur, Gnosis, Aragon, Iconomi, Humaniq are just a few you should buy.

Or you can go all in on the Bancor ICO, sell a few weeks later and you'll have enough without messing with a bank account.

The only question left is, what color lambo are you getting?
>>
File: Screenshot_20170305-095520.png (2MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170305-095520.png
2MB, 1440x2560px
>>2269287
You could call these cowboy lambos I guess. And I don't really trust cryptos cause I've literally never heard of them. Plus I'd like to have the satisfaction of saving by myself.
>>2269271
If I had enough willpower do you think I'd still be on 4chan? But in all seriousness do you know what bank or whatever had that plan? I've got Wells Fargo
>>
>>2269347
>And I don't really trust cryptos cause I've literally never heard of them

dude you've stumbled into a goldmine here, you're lucky. While the rest of 4chan is getting on with their anime fetish and /pol/ type bullshit, we're over here turning $100 into $100,000. I started with $283 at the start of March and my cryptocurrency portfolio is now worth over $16,000. I'm only 18 too.

Don't want to force you or anything, but seriously check this place out and the gains we're making. You'll be a millionaire in 2 years if you stick with us.

good luck with everything anon, regardless of the path you choose to take
>>
>>2270330

damn boi
>>
>>2270330
Crypto is great, but don't fall for every /biz/ pump and dump. You can lose a lot of money that way.

I've turned $9k into $62k over the past few months. Mostly with ETH, also some WAVES
>>
>>2270330
>You'll be a millionaire in 2 years if you stick with us.

Unless bear market comes.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.