[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/ARK/ general - I Told Ya So Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: ARK.jpg (72KB, 1000x323px) Image search: [Google]
ARK.jpg
72KB, 1000x323px
ARK anon here... been shilling this for a couple of weeks now. Pressure is building and shes been on a steady upward climb. Volume is almost 500btc.

I know the P+D groups and shills are going on about Siacoin, but don't let ARK slip under the radar.

About ARK:
>ARK provides users with innovative use cases through the development and integration of technologies that power the blockchain universe. Highly flexible and adaptable, ARK is a secure platform designed for mass adoption and will deliver the services that consumers want and developers need.

Smartbridge
>ARK aims to bridge well known blockchain technologies through the use of SmartBridges, thus achieving hyper-connectivity, which will bridge BTC, ETH, and LSK blockchains together.

Recent activity
>https://blog.ark.io/
Roadmap
>https://ark.io/roadmap/
Whitepaper
>https://ark.io/whitepaper/
>>
File: smartbridge.jpg (373KB, 1540x1714px) Image search: [Google]
smartbridge.jpg
373KB, 1540x1714px
>Smartbridges

https://blog.ark.io/what-is-the-ark-smartbridge-and-how-does-it-work-1dd7fb1e17a0
It is developed by the ARK team to allow intercommunication between the BTC, ETH, ARK, and LSK blockchains, among others.

>What does that mean?

One example of using Smartbridge is the transfer of payments through various blockchain networks. This allows users to send a transaction with a specific amount of ETH from ARK, directly to the holder of the ETH account, once the information is processed and verified. Other applications will eventually lead to the transfer of data for user profiles, service ratings, contracts, and other applications. The use cases really are endless.

Another use case could be a 3rd party coin exchange service may look for specific triggers and handle cross blockchain payments for their customers. For example, You have ARK but want to pay for a movie using Netflix Credits but you don’t have any Netflix Credits. You could go through multiple steps to transfer into these credits to watch a movie but because you are a member of Bob’s coinshift platform, you can send an ARK transaction to bob with the instructions to pay for the video you want to watch with Netflix Credits on your behalf. This would not require Bob to be there and would be handled by the Centralized and Decentralized system that Bob’s Coinshift provides instantly for the consumer.
>>
File: roadmap_brief.png (451KB, 1540x768px) Image search: [Google]
roadmap_brief.png
451KB, 1540x768px
Pic related is a brief roadmap explanation
>>
Can anyone explain this in plain language? ELI5 pls
>>
>>2269220
it goes very very fast
>>
>>2269118
Silly anon. If your coin has real value you won't need to shill.
>>
>>2269220
they try to explain in simple-ish terms in the first couple paragraphs, I dont understand it well it enough to condense it into a 4chan response though
>>
>>2269220
ARK is like SHIFT and Filecoin by developing decentralized web support.

ARK is like LISK in that it is going to bridge all the major blockchains together so they can communicate with each other.
>>
>>2269225
I don't -need- to shill. I do it because it's a good coin and I've got nothing better to do atm.
>>
File: thankyou.png (702KB, 1124x516px)
thankyou.png
702KB, 1124x516px
>>2269225
>>
>>2269263
First time featuring in screencap. Thanks again OP!
>>
File: ark5.png (1021KB, 1473x871px)
ark5.png
1021KB, 1473x871px
We've reached a bear trap, I'd suggest buying this dip if you are looking for a good entry point
>>
>>2270516
How long do you think it's gonna last?
>>
>>2270786
This could easily test the support at 10k satoshis if people panic. 13k is almost certain.
>>
>>2270925
Should be smooth sailing afterwards right?
>>
strong hodling ARK!
im in for 300€.

we moon soon, sure thing.
dgb had its fun today, we will have ours when it gets listed @ polo and starts pumping.
>>
>>2270952
There could be any number of parabolic rises and fall-offs over the next year. This is a buy and hold, not a pump-and-dump.
>>
>>2270992
Yeah i know. Got a bit ahead of myself. Shouldn't let emotions cloud my judgement. I've most likely made a relatively secure investment so whatever happens happens.
>>
>>2271052
Having said that, volume has been racking up very nicely. I'm still new to this but I don't think we'll have to wait so long to see a radical change, the market being volatile as it is.
>>
>>2271091
volume is up 3x over what it was 2 days ago. with the quality of the team behind this i think addition to polo is inevitable.
>>
>>2271120
Let's hope so. I'd love to see it there.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.