[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why doesn't anybody shill worthwhile coins in due time anymore?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1415638301449.jpg (84KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1415638301449.jpg
84KB, 500x500px
Just think of a month ago.
People shilled XBY at 100ish SAT, making the threads about the static node architecture, the new blockchain tech, and why it could be successful
People shilled DGB at 100ish SAT, highlighting the gamer appeal, the nigh-monopoly they'd have, and the minecraft team connections
People shilled Lumens at sub-100, saying how the network could make the coin stand out

But what now?
Billions of threads shilling a coin "Because it'll pump", "Because this one is from a jew", "Because we can meme this"
And when there's a thread about a coin that's actually worth it, it's because it has already exploded past 500sat, when it's already too late to be an early adopter

I'm speaking about this as if it was years ago, but it was just three weeks in the past.
What changed?
>>
/biz/ figured out its better to make you hold their bags than their hand. Do your own research biyotchhhh
>>
>>2269081

That still doesn't explain it though.
After you've bought your initial share, it'd be in your interest to make other people realize the coin's potential.
>>
Yes you're bang on OP, shits fucked, the demands are too fucking high now. People shilling responsibly not more than a month or two ago would advise anons about shit like if the devs pulled off the tech, or if the idea got adopted, it would rocket in value maybe months or years down the line.

Now it is literally a swamp of fucking impatient little demented bastards who are looking for shit that will go 100x overnight for no fucking reason at all, actually thats too generous, they arn't even looking, they are just fucking demanding to be told and somehow expect people to actually be able to predict that.

I have spent every fucking waking hour for months going through fucking everything and fighting to keep my shit in order through this, I'm willing to help but I can only process and communicate information that actually fucking exists and that is still a massive fucking stretch that involves vast amounts of guessing.
>>
>>2269187
>Now it is literally a swamp of fucking impatient little demented bastards who are looking for shit that will go 100x overnight for no fucking reason at all

Pretty much the concept behind MOON
It's just so "Hey, it's 1sat, it means you make 100% EVERY TIME IT GOES UP!"
>>
>>2269066
too many newcoiners that will get tricked easily.

>see mooncoin

same mooncoin spammers also called XBY and DGB a scam.
>>
>>2269212
>same mooncoin spammers also called XBY and DGB a scam.

But even if you had the "SCAM" shitposters in every thread, people still had solid arguments for their coins of choice.
On that same line, I haven't seen anyone even claim anything was a scam recently.

Because nobody even cares about the project behind the coin anymore, they just want the speculation profits. Nothing to call a scam if scamming is the end goal from the getgo
>>
>>2269066
i think people realized that public opinion is more important than good tech sometimes
>>
>>2269066
You forgot to mention how DGB is teaming up with valve too.
>>
>>2269219
This is why you have to actually research the coins.

Seriously, I'm doing this as my full time job. Don't be a lazy cunt.
>>
>>2269233
No source though. The coin has great potential and people should stop making up these rumors for no reason.
You'll just turn them off the coin with the dishonesty.

>>2269237
Where do they even publish news of that kind though?
Promising coins nowadays are born out of ICO, which means they already start at retardedly overvalued prices and are thus useless for early bird adoptions.
Even with DGB/XBY, there was like a week of shilling before anything moved, and then it snowballed

Now if a coin hasn't exploded within 24h of the first thread it means it never will
>>
>>2269212
I just fail to understand how anyone could find it at all difficult to research for themselves. Coinmarketcap has a fucking list of hundreds of coins with links to fucking everything clearly laid out, bitcointalk has massive threads on most of these fucking things with questions already asked and answered, anyone can go in the fucking slacks and ask the devs directly any fucking question they want, google exists to find further information from a countless variety of sources.

It has never been fucking easier, these were the kinds of opportunities that required the proper connections, status, maneuvering and bank account to have a chance of getting in on, useless fucking faggots never had a hope of this level of access, yet now that it's being rammed down their cock swallowing throats they want somebody else to do it for them.

Fuck these cunts and fuck their parents for never sticking a boot firmly up their asses for not shutting the fuck up. I swear to god when this shit goes bad and ruins these little fucks I will pour a drink and take comfort knowing they finally got what was fucking coming at the benefit of those who put in a little effort.

Do not waste this fucking chance any of you, there will not be another one and the clock is fucking ticking.
>>
People still post about worthwhile coins, they are just so far ahead of the curve you don't know they are worthwhile yet.

KMD is going to take XMRs place in 2 years.
>>
>>2269372
They do and are almost completely drowned out by clowns parading their previous wins. Everybodys head is so fucking far up their own ass they are missing the next chance. The right choices with a little patience could literally make millionaires here and people insist on fucking it up.
>>
>>2269372

It just doesn't feel the same, you know?
Before it felt like people had more passion, now even threads showing a "new paradigm" are weak and often lack any punch behind it.

KMD isn't really anything like what DGB and XBY were doing. I'm talking about "Hey guys look at this solid plan" coins that are based on very east to spot 'good points' (gamer appeal, industry deals, low market cap, etc)
The new "promising" coins coming out nowadays are more like "I can do this thing that another coin is already doing, but better! (?)"
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.