[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a Social Justice affiliated coin?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

Hi /biz/ I was wondering if there was a coin that wasn't cisnormative and ideally serves social justice principles, veganism, and 3rd-wave radfem values.

I am usually against capitalism, but you can't deny that altcoins are taking off like a rocket.

Any suggestions for a VirtueCoin or something like that? Instead of "mining" which is a highly problematic word, perhaps you can back the currency by virtues? Proof of Woke instead of Proof of Work?
>>
BAIT
>>
File: 1492378032857.jpg (213KB, 924x700px) Image search: [Google]
1492378032857.jpg
213KB, 924x700px
1/10 for making me reply
>>
>>2267876
yes, I read the Rogan thread too. Now go back to /pol/.
>>
Those people dont have enough money to make their own economy.
>>
>>2267876
my god i would LOVE a coin like this to exist because it would be the absolute perfect way to make these stupid fucks poor as all hell as i take everything they have. Dipshits like this would definitely have no idea how to trade and would make for the easiest prey out there
>>
This could be exploitable. I'm unsure of how feasible it would be to make. You would need to have users select various identity options when making a wallet. A black trans muslim would have the highest value and straight white male the lowest. Low oppression value users would pay a fee everytime they do a transfer say 10%, while the black trans muslim would be refunded 80% of payment xe makes.

The question is, can the network be programmed to handle redistributing money to the "oppressed" users? If so are SJW dumb enough for it to work without any enforcement mechanisms? If not what could be done to scare at least a portion to follow the rules? Only allow 1 send and receive address per wallet? Could a persons name, identity claims and small profile photo be attached to the wallet and stored in the block chain? Normies will usually fill in any requested details truthfully. If their name and picture is associated with a wallet they are less likely to use a fake identity or gender.
>>
Anons all of these people are already poor and on top of that many of them are suffering from a variety of mental illnesses. Don't let your greed make you weak faggots, you are already going to have to live with being rich from doing nothing, don't make it any harder for yourselves.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.