[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does this mean papi?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_20170602-204905.jpg (389KB, 1079x1831px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170602-204905.jpg
389KB, 1079x1831px
>>
>>2264770
it means il postpone my suicide by just a little bit
>>
>>2264770
OP is a faggot
>>
>>2264770
ripple just released some crazy plugin today. im not exactly sure how it works or what it does but there is a lot of hype.
>>
>>2264815
>no feminine penis

dropped.
>>
>>2264770
it means ripple labs is going to release a bunch of the supply (they hold the vast majority of it) and devalue it so it's actually usable for what it was designed to be used for.
>>
>>2264829
yeah for some reason I was really expecting a penis on this one
>>
>>2264846
no it doesn't you moron, they've stated themselves they won't do that when the market is pumping like this, because they know that if they fuck it up, they crash the price

did ripple hurt you faggots in some way? It's literally free money and you're too fucking bothered by some intangible force to accept it
>>
>>2264856
It's not worth arguing it. All news about Ripple is fake to these people and all speculation about Digibyte is true to them.
>>
>>2264856
People literally

LITERALLY

pass on it because it goes against their ron paul memes
>>
>>2264856
lets just say I've been around long enough not to trust them. they don't care about the market, they don't have to. they are using it for start up funding. their customers are enterprises wanting to cut out middlemen so they can save money on money transfers. once they sell their technology, blockchain transfers, to their customers, they don't need you anymore, they need a stable price so their customers don't lose money.
>>
>>2264770
yassss. straight to 15 k we go!
>>
>>2264810
:'(
>>
still not buying ripple.
>>
>>2265230

why not
>>
>>2265515
It's a jew scam from the banks
>>
>>2264797

i has litecoin will this be good for litecoin
>>
>>2265558
What's the got to do with making profit?
>I refuse to make money because the joos!

/pol/ needs to fuck off back to their containment board.
>>
No major news site report this, only crypto news site report this.

"Zcash and Monax have confirmed to CoinDesk that each will have a blockchain engineer ", zero mention of Paypal engineer. Zero mention of Paypal CEO talking about working with Ripple.

Is Paypal just testing Ripple technology? Then the title is very misleading.
>>
>>2265740
Don't care desu, still not buying.
>>
>>2265785
they made some interesting open source interledger plugin that can work with most coins. maybe it can be tweaked to work with paypal too?
>>
File: 1494907807203.jpg (44KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1494907807203.jpg
44KB, 500x500px
>>2265558
Stay poor dipshit...you must hate money. Have a ripple spinner to distract yourself
>>
>>2265558
oy vey !!!
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.