[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do cryptos gain and lose so much more than stocks?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: axs1fn7mrjyy.png (60KB, 960x720px)
axs1fn7mrjyy.png
60KB, 960x720px
Can anybody explain this?
>>
>>2263618
market is open 24/7 vs 40~ hours on stocks
>>
>>2263618
Completely unregulated so anything can happen
>>
When stocks were young they were just as crazy https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulip_mania but with age comes stability so I'm trying to shitcoin millionaire now before crypto is a boring as the NASDAQ,
>>
File: 1397232689001.gif (937KB, 500x382px)
1397232689001.gif
937KB, 500x382px
>>2263618
Easy:
Stocks are shares of companies that are dumped on the public after all the Banks, VC's, Jews, Shareholders, their mother got in on them and participated on the growth.
Only then, AFTER the explosive growth is over the general public may be allowed the privilege to buy.
The gains of many startups are actually very similar to crypto gains.

Crypto just cuts out all middlemen and gives everybody in the world very similar access, no matter if he or she sits in a fancy office in fifth avenue or is some third world poo in loo with smartphone in hand.
>>
>>2263686
Explain this. What kind of regulations soes the stock market have that makes it different?
>>
Also dotcom boom / crash is similar?
>>
>>2263805
This makes a lot of sense actually. Thank you for this post anon
>>
>>2263805

>SNAP decides to go public
>banks all get in for $17/share
>opening price in market is $25
>yesss goyim. invest in tech, it is the FUTURE
>(((they))) dump all the already inflated 1000% stock on dumb goyims
>stock slowly dies since then cuz snap doesnt do shit
>goyim stays broke

thats you
>>
>>2263854
He isn't wrong thou, before a startup is listed anywhere as a VC with millions to offer I can approach them and get in at the start. The average investor would be laughed out of the room if they came in offering $100k.
>>
>>2263854
Yup, us goyim were never supposed to get a taste of profits like these. Cryptos are the glitch in the matrix, the cheat code, the anomaly. Satoshi Nakamoto popped out of nowhere and gave us the great equalizer. This wasn't supposed to happen.
>>
>>2263805
>>2263854
>>2263880
>>2263891
did I just get redpilled?
>>
>>2263891
The question is, when (((they))) will come to put an end to it?
>>
>>2263805

eventually ICOs will only be available to (((them)))
>>
>>2263814
For starters, if you want to trade on the NYSE you need to pony up at least 25k to your (((broker))) account before you could openly daytrade without any limits. On top of that in order for a stock to be listed it needs to meet regulatory rules, and prerequisites to remain listed.
>>
>>2263828
This is the third crypto bubble, most of the coins here are about three years old and most ICOs fail. No one is actually making any money with crypto except the exchanges/etc taking the goy's fiats.
>>2263983
Andrew Andoupoulous said it's about 2 years until the FCC comes for ICOs. Until then, it's free range.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.