[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what is the biggest mistake

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1496098221998.png (188KB, 1567x1253px) Image search: [Google]
1496098221998.png
188KB, 1567x1253px
Name the biggest mistake traders make

i used to think it was trying to time the market

now though, i think it is falling victim to FOMO

FOMO is whats making retards pump shit like mooncoon at 4 sats, or buying up coins that just had a 100% pump
>>
Waiting for a dip.
>>
>>2262800
This infographic makes no sense lmao
>>
Any trader that thinks pump and dumps are a good thing are fucking retarded.

Any trader that thinks the only option is to HODL

Any trader that takes a disparaging remark to the coin they're obviously shilling as an insult (that's how you have a complete mental breakdown when you get dumped on)

Oh yeah, and everyone involved in DGB.
>>
>>2262861
Why does everyone hate on DGB? Because of "muh investing"? Stop pretending to be an actual broker, this is pure gambling and speculation. Nothing wrong about this.
Also:
>got in at 320, not it has reached 1300
>>
>>2262850
Dude all these NWO things are fucking retarded. You have to be a complete jackass to believe any of it
>>
>>2262923
Do you atleast believe that there is a group of rich people actively trying to manipulate the world economy? If you don't atleast believe this you are delusional
>>
>>2262923
>Dude all these NWO things are fucking retarded
Come again brother?
>>
>>2262800
>Name the biggest mistake traders make

There are traders and investors. Traders tend to mean short-term.

The people not making mistakes are Renaissance Capital and hedge funds like that.

So everyone else is making mistakes.

I guess the mistake is not having a doctorate in computer science or applied math or whatnot from some top school, and not going to one of the top hedge funds.

Actually - I know of some private, unknown hedge funds that are not "top funds" but are still doing well. The people running it went to top schools though.

Graduating from MIT or Cornell or UPenn or Stanford with a PHd in math is easier than making a lot of money at a hedge fund, and covers most of the ground you have to cover, so you wonder why people think they'll make money without a Harvard doctorate.
>>
>>2263218

you know whats up

rennaisance cap is truly incredible
>>
>>2262800
Agree with u about FOMO
If you fucking miss it, you missed it!!
I think it stems from a defense mechanism known as 'undoing'.
i.e. "I can undo the fact that I missed it at the bottom if I buy into it."
>>
Actually I made some gains off mooncoin and it's going to hit 3 sat soon... wish I hadn't sold
>>
>>2263151
kek
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rtca3XnCSV8
>>
>>2262965

All I see are a bunch of rich people who think they can control the world. They can't and never will.

If you want to make the world a better place, educate people.
>>
>>2262800
Although the pyramid is bs, I like the idea of these capitalists making money off slave cucks at the bottom. Feels like my life in a movie.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.