[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I built a bizbot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: bestscreen.png (41KB, 833x682px) Image search: [Google]
bestscreen.png
41KB, 833x682px
What is bizbot?
Get emailed once a day with the number of times each listed top 100 CoinmarketCap coin is mentioned on the /biz/ forums.

As this is the first time bizbot has actually worked, I figured I should create this thread is for all the biz subscribers to paste any feedback they have regarding the bizbot mailing list mail out.
I spent a few days on this, hopefully it worked fine for you guys.

The mailing list is here: http://eepurl.com/cJ8d0X
>>
>email
To people actually read email newsletters and shit?
Make an app you lazy cunt.
>>
>>2261864
Can you just put it online? I promise I'll turn off adblocker
>>
>>2261864
make it so your bot catches the most repeated word in the post where the coin is mentioned

or look for keywords like "sell" and "buy", "moon" and "dip", and put that most occuring word next to the coin
>>
>>2261864
Subscribed. Looks interesting and I hope it gains some traction. good job op
>>
>>2261883
inb4 FaggotCoin moons because people trade based on biz data scraping bot
>>
Hmmmm Dev here, it looks like 60% of the emails didnt go out as Google blocked them because I put the emails in the BCC list.

To anyone who hasn't received them yet, I will try and do it again after I make one of the 'google group' thingies it wants as its a big mail out.
>>
Can you put it on a blog or some interactive webpage?
>>
>>2261906
You could save a lot of money and effort if you just display results on your website and turn it into a weview app for Android. I even have some quick templates you can use (free obviously). Plus you can support it with ads if you'de like.
>>
>>2261900
What about buy buy buy faggotcoin buy FaggotCoin buy FaggotCoin? That sounds like a terrible idea.

Don't Buy FaggotCoin
>>
File: IW5Q0jK.jpg (410KB, 1334x2000px) Image search: [Google]
IW5Q0jK.jpg
410KB, 1334x2000px
>>2261883
thats a great idea, thanks!

>>2261931
Ill put a limiter on so it wont pickup repeated words in a post

BTW does anyone know how to send an email to a bunch of people? do I really have to make a "google group" ?
>>
>>2261883
good idea, I'm working on the same thing as OP, except I already got some sentiment analysis thrown in (needs fine tuning though).
a word cloud like that would be helpful
>>
>>2261957
why not put it on a public google text page that gets updated every day and whenever someone wants to subscribe make them subscribe to that google text instead

i believe you can do something like that
>>
ayy senpai

I'm the guy who suggested the string replace function so that capitalized coins and coins without the names capitalized get sorted as the same thing to reduce redundancy.

I think you should do the same for the coins long name and it's trading name.

So, for example: ETH, Ether, Ethereum, ether, and ethereum would all count on your app as one mention of "Ethereum".
>>
>>2261988

And also if you could do some sort of coin price scraping of each major exchange and make any sort of correlation between # of mentions and coin price movement would be dope
>>
>>2261864
Open source version of this already exists

https://github.com/r7cky/BizCryptoScanner
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (119KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
119KB, 1280x720px
>>2262037
ah my number 1 fan, good to see you again.

>>2262006
Sure I will add that too

Man I sure as heck cant figure out these mailing list rules
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.