[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Good credit card

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3657.jpg (38KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3657.jpg
38KB, 900x900px
I got my first credit card like 5 months ago and I've built my credit up to 720. I only had a $500 limit though and I want something closer to $1250. My first card was a discover it. What's a good second card that isn't discover and is something that I can buy BTC with?
>>
>>2259844
Hey, what do you think about using ONLY the money you actually have? That sounds like a great idea, don't you think?
>>
File: 1490976706003.png (466KB, 439x533px) Image search: [Google]
1490976706003.png
466KB, 439x533px
>>2259844

are u retarded?
u invest credit money in a field u know shit about?

also dont forget to buy high and sell low.
i need more shekels.
>>
Build your base with no fee credit cards. That way you don't need to worry about downgrading them or closing them. Closing a card hurts your credit because it can lower your average age of credit and it increases your credit utilization.

As far as no fee cards I can recommend the chase freedom unlimited. You'll get 1.5% points on all purchases. Save them. Once you build more credit you can open the chase sapphire reserve ($450/year) but it will give you better options for redeeming the points you've collected on the freedom unlimited card like 1.5x points value for travel etc.
>>
>>2259857
Yeah excellent point. OP if you're trying to use this to buy crypto then just put your phone down and walk away from the computer. Awful idea. If you want to just build credit because that's what adults do then that's fine.
>>
>>2259857
>>2259866
>>2259884
I use a local bank and I have no way to instant buy. They don't allow it through debit. I have a ton of money and I don't go over credit.
>>
>>2259844
amex blue cash is good if you buy a lot of groceries

If you spend >$6k on groceries a year get the blue cash preferred
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.