[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When is the game going to be revealed?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: ideas500kcom.png (1MB, 2168x1030px) Image search: [Google]
ideas500kcom.png
1MB, 2168x1030px
When is the game going to be revealed?
>>
>>2259571
Elaborate, dafuck
>>
>>2259674
I have 35+ potential business ideas that I will be sharing on ideas500k.com. I am sure some of the ideas are quick half a million dollars ideas.
>>
>>2259571
as soon as pajeet learns
1. to use the loo
2. there is no effective free marketing, especially on a NEET containment board
>>
>>2259686
What makes you think they are any good?
>>
>>2259705
One of my recent ideas has turned into a company that employs 9 people. We are entering a big market.
>>
>>2259736
link to company
>>
>>2259736
>>2259736
Cool. I also have a couple of potential biz ideas, but I haven't taken any action yet. When are you sharing your ideas?
>>
>>2259754
Are you an investor? I would like to remain anonymous. I am certain you will use the product of my company, and when you get that hunch (is this is?) it probably is it. If you would like to read about my other potential business ideas, check out ideas500k.com occasionally. Cheers!
>>
>>2259832
I'm not talking about what you're shilling here but your supposed success story; those are the only ones I care for
>>
>>2259789
I did not take any action either, I was hoarding one idea after another, one after another, until I opened up to a good friend of mine who is a business man. I told him only 1 of my recent ideas and it grew into a company. I will share them on ideas500k.com. At the moment I am waiting for someone to (kick start) the project with 10$ worth of Bitcoin. If you are also an idea man, I can tell you that my ideas range from offline to online markets, some ideas can be executed by a single person, some require heavy investments. They are all innovative, fun and most of them - useful. I will let them out for business man to read about, as I am getting more and more busy with the successful business I am taking part of now. I love ideaing.
>>
>>2259840
Where are you from? What is your current occupation? What are your interests? We are branching out to neighboring countries and we are looking for native people who would like to become partners.
>>
File: india-open-defacation.jpg (365KB, 1200x749px) Image search: [Google]
india-open-defacation.jpg
365KB, 1200x749px
>>2259571

fuck off you unimaginative third world turd
>>
>>2259855
Thnx. Unfortunately I dont have any bitcoin, good luck thou. Bookmarked ur page.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.