[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

[HMQ] Pretty obvious next trip to the moon!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1.jpg (46KB, 680x731px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
46KB, 680x731px
waiting for the big announcement next week! (8th June). Don't be a loser by letting this opportunity pass!

Join me and a few other whales and let's skyrocket this shit to the moon!
>>
>>2259534
fuck yeah!
>>
WE
>>
I am new to this, but the team and idea does look promising so far!! What makes you think that it will go to the moon?
>>
We have 2 GS analysts did an audit of some sort. They believe in team and the technology behind it. It seems to be something new. DESU, I dont give a fuck as long as it makes me a shitload of money
>>
>>2259605

everything moons.
we're at the beginning of a giant bubble.
so it doesn't really matter what you buy, as long u buy low and not some utter moronic shit.

go to bittrex, buy any coin out of the top 100 when its red, resell when u gained 10-20% (or even more when u're confident enough), rinse and repeat every day.
>>
>>2259627
I have invested at 5k satoshis. Lambolaaaand here I come!!!!!
>>
If that shit is not hitting 10k sat by tomorrow, I will buy you lend you mine for a weekend
>>
WHALES join us right now or be poorfags forever!!!
>>
>>2259637
Just out of curiosity, as a newfag. Is there a "Top 100" styled list on Bittrex? Or what? How does one check.
>>
>>2259534
this coin is actually solid though. why the fuck would /biz/ want it?
>>
>>2259586
WUZ
>>
>>2260429
KOINZ
>>
>>2260293
https://coinmarketcap.com/
>>
>Betting on african subhumans
>>
File: Expert manipulators.gif (165KB, 255x286px) Image search: [Google]
Expert manipulators.gif
165KB, 255x286px
(((Humaniq)))
You can't give poor people a new way to bank, and potentially have them loose all there money to Whales and PnD investors

You'd need to back the coin to something, which guaranteed atleast a small amount of positive interest surely

>poor africans loosing tons of money to 1st world NEETs

Some coins have no shame I guess, I'm really finding it hard to see why an African couldn't choose whatever shitcoin he thought was best, as opposed to (((humaniq)))
>>
What the fuck does this coin even do?
>>
>>2260573
tied to a banking app for third world. indians and africans use it to do basic banking. there are like 3 billion of these people.
>>
File: 1495868914421.jpg (60KB, 700x511px) Image search: [Google]
1495868914421.jpg
60KB, 700x511px
>>2260610

nice.
so all the niggers and shitskins hand over their money to me, while their brothers come to europe and rape our countrys.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.