[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Give me the basic /gestalt/ on the history of this stock

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: Litecoin-logo.png (74KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Litecoin-logo.png
74KB, 500x500px
Give me the basic /gestalt/ on the history of this stock
>>
first very low, now little higher, may grow or shrink in future
>>
>>2257974
Overshilled by biz. Actually has nice tech and is superior to BTC for transactions imo, but the market seems very small.
>>
>>2258118
And you believe that the market is too small at this crucial time for its limited superiority to bitcoin to ever overtake it?
>>
>>2258118
What stocks should I be looking at now?
I just got into cryptos.
I'd rather be before the rocket goes off, but seeing the most talked about stocks, they look like they are the ones to already have succeeded
>>
>>2258177
For stocks I'd be looking at AMBA, RDS.B, F, AAPL, JBL, BAC
>>
>>2258201
Thanks. You have any advice for a new fish?
>>
>>2257974
Litecoin is a good store of money... I doubt it will tank below 20 at this point. Nearly hit 40 two weeks ago.

Solid coin, but you cant make much money off it
>>
>>2258239
If you have a significant amount of money (50k+), your #1 priority is protecting your principal, in other words, don't make risky bets that can lose everything. Don't put all of your eggs into one stock. You will make a shitton of bad decisions at first. Don't make emotional decisions. If you have trouble sleeping, you've put in too much money. Don't trade penny stocks at first. Read.
>>
>>2258304
I really appreciate the advice, I do.
>>
Is Litecoin the whore of altcoins?
>>
>>2258404
4sho
I forgot one last one: Don't take tips.
When you take other people's advice, you blame them for losing money, not yourself. You have to learn to make your own mistakes so that you can learn. In other words, take every stock suggestion I gave you above as a starting point, but assume I lied to you so that I can kek at your lost money.
Also fuck financial advisors.
>>
>>2258299
The best strategy is to let it go near 20, then you buy. It usually reaches at least 25 so you can at least get 20% out of it
>>
Its so cheap moving it about
I just tried moving a small bit of BTC and LTC and LTC is cheaper by about $2 wtf
>>
>>2258299

Why does it not rise more?
>>
LTC is best for daily transactions and being a digital currency to pay for things online.
BTC is best for long-term gains
ETH isn't meant to be used like a currency and the cost of gas is ridiculous.
>>
>>2259885

its due to all the other ICOS and other coins taking off right now
which causes older coins to lose volume and people are more interested in making quick gains with these new coins than to hold in LTC
>>
>>2259885
ancient whales
>>
The proto shitcoin and bagholder coin. One of the first copy-pastes of the bitcoin codebase tweaking a couple of integers and changing the logo.
No real redeeming values and the bagholders from the peak a couple of years ago finally got their chance to get out thes eed last gew months.
>>
>>2257974
People want it to be bitcoin 2.0, and it's fine, but it has none of the traction bitcoin has, none of the PR, and basically nothing to offer that's greater than other better altcoins have under their belt.

it's going to die a slow pathetic death and fade into obscurity highlighted with small occasional hope-based pumps (5-15% max) here and there.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.