[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the fuck am I supposed to do this as an Ausfag?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1488341924680.jpg (123KB, 639x607px) Image search: [Google]
1488341924680.jpg
123KB, 639x607px
Seriously, I can only buy on BTCMarkets which is hypeinflated, then move it onto poloniex or one of those markets, whilst again getting gouged on transaction fees along the way. Then if I ever need to sell out I'm trapped with some fucking maze to get my money back in AUD.

Is there a better solution to this, or is this it?

Desperate to hear some serious answers to this.
>>
>>2257801
>BTCMarkets which is hypeinflated
WRONG

im an ausfag and have made over 30 grand in the last 3 WEEKS via btcmarkets.

stop being a dumb cunt and learn maths.
>>
If you're a smart frog you can very easily make that 20% or whatever back in a couple of days (or minutes depending on these digits ^^^^).
>>
>>2257801
Fellow ausfag

Buy from coinjar or bit trade
Move to polo to trade
Sell through coinjar straight into bank account.

I've sold to coinjar twice in the last week. No issues
>>
File: a.jpg (15KB, 295x366px) Image search: [Google]
a.jpg
15KB, 295x366px
>he plans on cashing out to fiat
>>
>>2257825
I mean even in terms of simply getting my AUD onto polo, I'm copping a major loss. I'm wondering if there is a more efficient way, although I guess not.
>>
>>2257863
Coinjar

It's like 1%
>>
>>2257902
Absolutely go with coinjar
>>
>>2257905
>>2257902
Thank you very much lads, that is solid advice!

I had money on BTCMarkets so I just re-bought BTC and sent that over to Polo. Now I nervously wait for it to appear....
>>
>>2257902
1% but significantly higher btc price than btc markets
it basically all evens out between fees and inflation just deal with it
>>
LocalBitcoin
>>
>>2257919
Yeah but the split in btc price isn't that much so you also sell high.
>>
>>2257807
>stop being a dumb cunt and learn maths.
Like what
>>
>>2257801
Fucking hell, it says "febreze" on the bottle. I knew we've switched timelines
>>
what do you lads think of coinspot? I'm using that one currently. should I go to coinjar instead?
>>
>>2257801

https://twitter.com/BTCPrice_Live - THIS!!!
>>
Independent Reserve is another au exchange worth checking out
>>
>>2257801
I know fellow aus anon, how absolute shit is it, not only because it requires so many more hoops to send money around but also because in the event of a crash, you're completely fucked by the time you pull BTC from Polo into BTC Markets and try sell that shit. On the plus side, the inflation in BTC Markets will help when cashing out should the need arise.

In any case look at https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/#markets and search for "BTC/AUD" - BTC Markets is the only exchange listed and pretty sure from looking at all the other "exchanges" that deal with AUD, they all just route through BTC Markets and pocket the difference that they charge.

>>2257902
BTC Markets is like 0.85% commission although don't know what the BTC prices are on Coinjar, but on BTC Markets they're always like 8% - 12% higher than the AUD equivalent of the BTC/USDT rate on Polo

>>2258144
Just don't, I started buying through Coinspot when I didn't know shit about buying into Bitcoin... all their currencies are literally held within Poloniex wallets (confirmed from looking at transaction history and wallet details, was sending coins from Coinspot to Polo and funny enough they left and were sent to the same wallet), also they basically buy your bitcoin at a super premium, seriously not worth besides that they give you instant poli payments of up to $5k opposed to BTC Markets measly $2k (which also takes 2 days to complete until you can deposit more)
>>
Coinjar and poloniex ya nub
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.