[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Monero XMR

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: monero.png (23KB, 615x615px) Image search: [Google]
monero.png
23KB, 615x615px
are there any news for monero? anything to be expected soon? holding for 2 weeks already with a small loss and i really need that cash to invest in something that grows faster but dont want to sell at loss
>>
>>2256961

Sub-addresses (generate new addresses without having to create additional wallets) are being merged into the main branch and should be out with the new release in a month or so..
>>
File: 1495790181687.png (110KB, 244x278px) Image search: [Google]
1495790181687.png
110KB, 244x278px
>>2256961
>*teaches you a lesson*
>>
ZenCash hits Bittrex soon. Its better than XMR/ZEC/ZCL/BCN/XBB
>>
>>2257006
its not better
>>
>>2257018
yeah it is. XMR plans on encrypted messaging for the future. Zen already has that plus data storage

And XMR is just a mixer. Zen actually has end to end encryption
>>
>>2257057
Also, Zen has domain fronting which prevents uncle sam from cucking the outlaws
>>
>>2257057
End to end encryption of what? To where?
>>
>>2257074
?

Transactions, messages, data publishing, using the zerocash protocol. Also DAO governance which no other anon coin has
>>
>>2257057
>just a mixer
ZEN has the same downsides of Zcash when it comes to private transactions. At least Zcash has a good team.

Don't get me wrong I do like Zencash. They don't seem to have a very good idea about how they're going to do the governance though.
>>
>>2257082
That's retarded though. Blockchains are public to everybody. You broadcast your transactions so they can be propogated to everyone on the network. Anyone with a block exploit can see your transactions. Everyone with a full node had a copy of your transactions. End to end encryption is basically pointless.

Broadcasting transactions over I2P as planned with Monero is another matter because in that case no one can know the originating ip for the transaction.

And for that other shit you don't need a blockchain.
>>
>>2257226
>block exploit
block explorer
>>
Holding monero gives me peace in my heart.
>>
>>2257848
same
>>
>>2256961
XMR will moon once the whales are finished accumulating. They're buying up cheap coins every dip then loaning them out to shorters (for almost free) to make sure the price stays down.
>>
>>2256961
Monero is the average earner of cryptos. Its like buying a bond at this point.

Just hodl
>>
>i really need that cash to invest in something that grows faster
>>
>>2256993
I hate this faggot.
>>
>>2260640
not really, for me anyway waves is doing much better than XMR. I think it has more potential and is more normie accessible
>>
>>2256961
it's still a shitcoin
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.