[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dogecoin is #15 on coinmarketcap How tf did this happen,/biz/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: dogcoin.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
dogcoin.gif
2MB, 500x281px
Dogecoin is #15 on coinmarketcap

How tf did this happen,/biz/?
>>
>>2251838
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9I-UA4IBOc
>>
>>2251838
I didn't understand the question. You mean, it's too good or too bad?
>>
>>2251838
Memes are too strong.
>>
It was 2nd back in the day, fucking newcoiner fag
>>
We are in a bubble. That's it. When you see this stupid shit like fucking DOGECOIN for fucks sake going up with several million dollar market caps, take your fucking earnings and wait for the *POP* because it's coming. People will cash out. You'd just better hope you're one of the guys in the front of the line.
>>
File: doge-gif.gif (2MB, 452x256px) Image search: [Google]
doge-gif.gif
2MB, 452x256px
>>2251838
dunno
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3oiThw2RxE
>>
File: dogewow.png (369KB, 1000x702px) Image search: [Google]
dogewow.png
369KB, 1000x702px
Doge is love, doge is life.
>>
>>2251838
just yesterday i was wondering how a bad joke can still worth anything. even their fucking webpage isn't working and anyone could buy their domain
>>
>>2251838
I like dogecoin, nice low transaction fee.

I approached the community years ago to do some online projects for them gauging interest but they got super uppity and said """Moolah""" and """Mohland""" were essentially all the devs they needed working on any dogecoin related projects.

And then they both turned out to be ponzi schemes and stole millions in usd from the doge users.

I still trade in dogecoin but for real their userbase comes off as retarded.
>>
File: IMG_6465.jpg (18KB, 250x249px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6465.jpg
18KB, 250x249px
>>2252330
do not question, just ride the wave family
>>
>>2252330
>even their fucking webpage isn't working and anyone could buy their domain
Just checked it, dogecoin.com is up and running
>>
>>2252333
What a surprise, I thought the userbase of dogecoin would be a group of highly intelligent MENSA members.

Anyway, I still have no clue how it's supposed to be pronounced
>>
>>2252365
doh-ghee
>>
>>2252365
>https://translate.google.com/#en/en/doge
>dōj

I really enjoyed the ups and down of the dogecoin community though. The original creator came out against some of the ponzi schemes to warn people and the community shouted him away so that they could continue getting scammed. Even the main dogecoin tipbot turned out to be a scam running off with everyones doge.

Cryptocurrency has like some of the most interesting storys.
>>
>>2252411
It's really sad to see people getting scammed that much, no wonder Dogecoin plummeted hard back then
>>
It's actually a decent coin and far better than bitcoin functionally. plus it had that cute/fun factor that the japs like.
>>
is it known how much the creator profited from it? it better be millions
>>
I once had a dogecoin wallet but I lost it due to neglect. It was nice when this started and people were giving dogecoins away for fun.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.