[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Broke NEET here. I have about 100 USD to my name I am willing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

Broke NEET here. I have about 100 USD to my name I am willing to invest in hopes that i can use investments to never work again. How do I get rich, /biz/?
>>
>>2251821
Put it all on DGB.
>>
>>2251821
get a job
>>
I have potential business ideas, even for your case. Check ideas500k. Com, but somone has to start the game in order for me to start writing.
>>
>>2251901
How does one start the game?
>>
>>2251821
Purchase DGB/ETH.

Sit on it and come back after 5 years.
>>
>>2252489
Why those?
>>
>>2252607
probably because he/she thinks they will go up in the long term.
>>
>throw $50 on BAT
http://coinmarketcap.com/assets/basic-attention-token/

>thow $30 on GNT
http://coinmarketcap.com/assets/golem-network-tokens/

>throw $20 on SC
http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/siacoin/

forget it for like 5 years
>>
>>2252607
DGB is coin from hong kong that has excellent highly trained memeposters who edit pictures of anime girls and shill non-stop on /biz/. No one exactly knows why, but it keeps going up. If you check out their site you'll find out that they have some Didusign "technology" they've been working on the past two years which will revolutionize the medical signing industry.

Eth, etherum, is a computer. In a coin. You can program it to work with other coins, and other coins burn etherum so that they can execute programs, essentially making it digital oil. It's stored electricity, like bitcoin, but has about a billion possible uses and everyone is developing all sorts of things that might be useful for something, someday.
>>
>>2252644

>he/she
>expecting a she here on biz

back to plebbit it goes.jpeg
>>
>>2251821
>Broke NEET here. I have about 100 USD to my name I am willing to invest in hopes that i can use investments to never work again. How do I get rich, /biz/?

Wake up from your delusion.

If you have $100 USD and are a NEET you are not an investor.

In 1991 I was looking at Cisco stock which was around $50. By March 2000, that stock was about $4000.

Even considering a remarkable runup like that - if you invested like that, even with no broker fees, you'd still only have $8000 in ten years. In one of the most remarkable stock run ups anywhere.

It would mean a lot more to someone investing $12 million. It would make them a billionaire. Or someone investing $120k would become worth $10 million.

You're not an investor. You're deluding yourself if you think you are.
>>
>>2253529
That doesn't matter at all.

If you manage to get somewhat of a return, it makes more sense to invest than to just let it sit in the bank.
>>
>>2253529
takashi kotegawa.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.