[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ICO Schemes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: alexjones.png (284KB, 396x300px) Image search: [Google]
alexjones.png
284KB, 396x300px
Can someone give me a rundown on how these work? I'm a webdev/programmer so I could definitely make a pretty website and probably even a clonecoin with a unique twist if given enough time.

So how's it work? I create a coin, some fake github accounts, a website/forum and make it look like an active project? Then premine and sell at a fixed price to morons?

Can I do this anonymously or do I have to give out my identity? What are the legal requirements? Do I need to create a corporation to shield myself?

How much are guys raking in doing this?
>>
Basically you verify with bitcoin suisse, they give you an address, you send the money then they stop replying

I paid $80 for the service too, cucked
>>
>>2250831
OP, I would like to know this also.

Am also a dev. I'll help you.
>>
>>2250831
also I'm guessing building a coin on ethereum is the easiest way? I can then also probably introduce a subtle bug that no one will catch because no one competent would waste their time looking. So then after the ICO I can steal everyones coins back and get a 2nd profit? and also have an excuse for why the project failed.
>>
>>2250831

now's the time to fucking do this
>>
people will investigate and expose you as a fraud

your best bet is to get legitimate developers with big names to associate with you, then flee to mexico after making 50 mil on your ICO
>>
>>2250855
pretty sure your company is finished soon as that happens
>>
>>2250864
is there enough demand for it to be worth your time though? I feel like even if I worked full time on this for a few months I'd just get a few hundred 18 year old europeans buying $20 worth to gamble. That's not really worth it.
>>
>>2250885
that's the point lol
>>
you don't have to be a fraud. just make the next dogecoin or something
>>
>>2250890

I mean, the easiest option is to have some level of real world viability with your token. Read through the BAT whitepaper. Check out patientory.com. The amount of capital that they're raising is vastly higher than they would be getting from any venture capitalist. Write a whitepaper with some level of domain knowledge for the area you're applying muh blockchain to, and watch the ETH flow in. With the level of speculation now, early buyers will probably make a profit, even if your technology is utter BS.
>>
>>2250937

^this
>>
>>2250972
>just get a phd in computer science and create something novel and of value

oh just that easy? fuck off. this is america. the only way to make money is by scamming and exploiting people.

grow up.
>>
File: british-foot.jpg (17KB, 241x310px) Image search: [Google]
british-foot.jpg
17KB, 241x310px
>>2251019
>this is america

Speak for your self, filthy colonial.
>>
>>2250831
I don't think a lot of people would buy into an ICO from anonymous developer
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.