[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Come sail the ARK.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: ark.png (549KB, 896x506px) Image search: [Google]
ark.png
549KB, 896x506px
ARK is on the rise after hosting the BANCOR, Tezos, and Mysterium AMAs.

>What is Smartbridge technology?

https://blog.ark.io/what-is-the-ark-smartbridge-and-how-does-it-work-1dd7fb1e17a0

It is developed by the ARK team to allow intercommunication between the BTC, ETH, ARK, and LSK blockchains.

>What does that mean?

One example of using Smartbridge is the transfer of payments through various blockchain networks. This allows users to send a transaction with a specific amount of ETH from ARK, directly to the holder of the ETH account, once the information is processed and verified. Other applications will eventually lead to the transfer of data for user profiles, service ratings, contracts, and other applications. The use cases really are endless.

Another use case could be a 3rd party coin exchange service may look for specific triggers and handle cross blockchain payments for their customers. For example, You have ARK but want to pay for a movie using Netflix Credits but you don’t have any Netflix Credits. You could go through multiple steps to transfer into these credits to watch a movie but because you are a member of Bob’s coinshift platform, you can send an ARK transaction to bob with the instructions to pay for the video you want to watch with Netflix Credits on your behalf. This would not require Bob to be there and would be handled by the Centralized and Decentralized system that Bob’s Coinshift provides instantly for the consumer.

>Inter-Planetary File System (IPFS)

ARK is among a group of teams developing support for IPFS which is slated to replace HTTPS as the demand for a more efficient web increases over time.
>>
>>2250643
>to allow intercommunication between the BTC, ETH, ARK, and LSK blockchains.

and so are like 5 other projects.

pass
>>
>>2250667
Name one
>>
>>2250667
they have a good team and actually care about marketing
>>
>>2250699
He just started trading yesterday so he probably doesn't realize the huge splash ARK made when it opened in late march.

Most people have forgotten by now, but they will remember soon enough.
>>
File: ark5.png (1021KB, 1473x871px) Image search: [Google]
ark5.png
1021KB, 1473x871px
>>2250699
>>
The future looks bright for this coin.
Right now I'm 50/50 on SIA and ARK, but I'm leaning towards selling my SIA to go balls deep into the ARK
>>
>>2250808
agreed

Recent activity
>https://blog.ark.io/
Roadmap
>https://ark.io/roadmap/
Whitepaper
>https://ark.io/whitepaper/
>>
>>2250643
Should I buy ARK, dear sir?
>>
>>2250900
I bought 20k at around 11,800 sats.

Do what you will, but beware if you're looking for a pump and dump: there is a whale that has 161k ARK and is going to sell at around 30k sats for a total of 48btc. I've been watching him... he pulls his order occasionally but he is out there.
>>
>>2250686
>Blocknet
>>
>>2250963
I'm confused. I didnt think it was on exchanges yet. How are people trading it?
>>
>>2251421
It's on bittrex
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.