[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me /biz/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

File: posw-wall.jpg (295KB, 1941x1116px) Image search: [Google]
posw-wall.jpg
295KB, 1941x1116px
Someone is pumping posw at the moment

Should I sell? I've been bag holding since 0.17$ and I do kind of want out, should I wait and see if they will take it up to 0.17$ or just drop the bags now while I'm while I have the chance to leave before it could worse?

109,800 posw currently
>>
>>2248881
I would wait for now. There are going to be masternodes soon and poswallet 2.0 released. Website is going to be redisigned by some web developer company. I bought at 16k. I won't sell for less.
>>
>>2248881
Fuck you for buying this notorious scam, you're the plague of the crypto community. There have been countless warnings on /biz/, btctalk, and twitter about the devs and you still bought it like the retard you are. I hope you will baghold until they exit their scam.
>>
>>2248902
Look who's salty after he missed the boat. Sorry, Pajheet, all your fudl hasn't stopped the posw train
>>
>>2248887
To be honest, its done this before and I thought it would go back up but its just dropped harder after, you think this the big one?
>>
This is prob not the big one.
Most likely this is people shoring up for the big push in June. Price will fluctuate since non-ironhands will sell
>>
>>2248907
>0.00002 coins has been credited to your POSW™, Thank You and don't forget to poo in loo!
>>
>>2248947
You're just so salty while I'm swimming in Lambo land
It's okay pajheet. Posw train doesn't stop for you
>>
As soon as you're close to breaking even get out as fast as possible. There is a lot of shady business going on with PoSW. They've completely lost the trust of people, so much so that they locked their Bitcointalk ANN thread to silence those that have been scammed. My best decision was dumping this shit and buying WAVES. Already made up my losses.
>>
>>2248923
>>2248956
How are you so confident after the whole "lol were getting added on bittrex" then a month + later, still nothing but a massive price tank, then the whole "well now we're operating at a loss lol", the mass banning of constructive critism posters, what makes you so confident this is a good long term hold after past performance? What am I missing or am I getting memed? Reshill me on posw anon I want lambo land too.
>>
>>2248881

> You bought in when BTC was 1600
> You want to sell when BTC is 2500
> Still thinking you're doing a great deal by thinking in USD when you should think in SATS ?
>>
its all about market cap
>>
File: 1491415986889.png (189KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1491415986889.png
189KB, 600x600px
>>2248956
>be Prathma Pajeet, 19 years old expert crytpo day-trader
>See the shittiest of a the shitcoins
>Buy it and store it in my precious designated POSWallet™
>mfw I drive a Lambo at full speed through my shitting street, splashing shit on all the nocoiners around
Wake up, we're in the real world, in which POSW is worth nothing and still falling into the abyss, and you've lost the 100$ you "invested"
>>
File: PatternOfSubDollarCoinPrePump.png (664KB, 1584x3000px) Image search: [Google]
PatternOfSubDollarCoinPrePump.png
664KB, 1584x3000px
There are tons of reason why this coin will pump to $1+

It's fucking stupid to think 2 cents was "it".
>>
File: poswFUDcampaing.png (80KB, 1040x1076px) Image search: [Google]
poswFUDcampaing.png
80KB, 1040x1076px
>>2248902
The FUD has only been fake news.
>>
>>2249299
Are the pooinloos behind the scam still ananymous cartoon avatars?
>>
File: 1494570718520.jpg (51KB, 720x757px) Image search: [Google]
1494570718520.jpg
51KB, 720x757px
>>2249299
His account was quickly deleted when the escrow released the ICO funds and they started manipulating the market with their supply.
Why don't you show us the real convo from the dev-whales slack channel? How much are you paid for your cheap "debunk" memes?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.