[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have 25k Im considering investing in crypto but everything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 1479847286858s.jpg (8KB, 250x207px) Image search: [Google]
1479847286858s.jpg
8KB, 250x207px
I have 25k Im considering investing in crypto but everything seems pumped to hell and all the moon missions are over. I mean 2400 for bitcoin and 230 for ETH.. Da fuck. Should a wait for a correction? Also how should I invest this ammount of money. No shill answers please.
>>
>>2248581
>Wait for a correction
It's not coming for a while, likely until the end of this year or the beginning of next year.

>moon mission is over
There are up and coming coins, STRAT, WAVES, maybe Xtrabytes. Monero might shoot up as well as DAO and Augr. It's up to you anon
>>
>>2248581
Go balls deep into the next ICO to be released and sell as soon as it hits an exchange. Shit's foolproof.
>>
A crash is inevitable, it will depend on a few things though things though.

1) How significant is a Bitcoin crash going to be this time around
2) How significant is a Ethereum crash going to be?

I can't give you a proper answer, just know that those will be very huge factors in the crypto market and decisions you can make within it.
>>
>>2248581
Asking a mongolian tapestry forum on investing 25k.

Bitbean, mooncoin and xtrabytes my nigga. Guarenteed millions.
>>
>>2248587
dont icos last literally seconds
>>
>>2248581
The fucking correction will happen by summer's end. Sit on your cash.
>>
>>2248586
You're telling me a crash wont happen soon

>>2248589
You're telling me it will

Uhhh this is why I'm so hesitant to invest right now. I personally feel like it's on the verge of crashing but what the fuck do I know. It just seems like it's due.
>>
>>2248610
Where dou you buy ico?
>>
Someone was saying on here it always slows down in the winter is that true?
>>
you should definitely invest in altcoins now if you want big gains
>>
>>2248631
Then only invest in technologies you understand and which you think will be the future. might not be eth or bitcoin.
and dont invest in crypto if youre not prepared to lose it all
>>
>>2248581
Get out of ETH, go for smaller projects.
>>
>>2248581
Invest in some ICO
>>
>>2248581
go all in on Bancor. Assuming you're not a filthy american you can guarantee your spot through bitcoin suisse and avoid the mayhem on ICO day.
>>
>>2248664
>you can guarantee your spot through bitcoin suisse and avoid the mayhem on ICO day.

quick rundown my friend?
>>
>>2248678

https://www.bitcoinsuisse.ch/bancor/

You have to give them a bunch of info, but given the (essentially) guaranteed returns I'd say its worth it.

Also note you have to pay 100CHF+1.5%

I know I sound like a shill but if you missed out on the BAT ICO like I did, this is your chance to guarantee a spot on this rocket.
>>
>>2248695
thank you. 100 chf, it all sounds a bit expensive desu. especially if bancor has a huge starting marketcap i can see it getting dumped straight away. id be singing up right now but am concerned bancor is raising way too much capital

any thoughts on this?
>>
>>2248752
why would someone buy into the ICO, then sell it on an exchange for less than they bought in for?

there might be some people who earned bounties who sell off for a quick buck, but the majority of participants will be holding for 10x+

I think bancor will probably raise 25-35M, so about the same as BAT.

Besides BAT, I see this as the best investment of 2017.
>>
>>2248581
Sia
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.