[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ARK is rising...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: arkrising.jpg (87KB, 1201x588px) Image search: [Google]
arkrising.jpg
87KB, 1201x588px
...just like I told you it would.

They hosted the BANCOR, Trezo, and Mysterium AMAs so they are clearly networking with other dev teams.
>>
File: arkrising2.jpg (74KB, 1208x595px) Image search: [Google]
arkrising2.jpg
74KB, 1208x595px
>>
Just to recap the last couple of months for those who haven't been following ARK:

>ARK opens in late march
>modest pump on launch
>two weeks pass
>pretty big surge
>steady slow descent ever since
>bottoms out at around 10k sats
>BTC/ETH surge
>ARK remains the same
>BTC/ETH crash
>ARK remains the same
>my constant shilling and telling everyone to buy now
>ARK remains the same

I have been shilling it for a while now, creating threads every other day titled "Come sail the ARK."

There will be an upward correction, I predict to at least 29k sats. It has begun. Screencap this thread.
>>
ALSO know that there is a whale that holds around 161k ARK and sets up a sell wall at 30k sats. If you're looking for P+D gains beware.

I am in it for the long run, and I know that wall will go down eventually.
>>
>>2248124
obligatory post for screencap
>>
no one? really?
>>
Just noticed ARK.

What are your predictions OP?

Sell me
>>
File: ark5.png (1021KB, 1473x871px) Image search: [Google]
ark5.png
1021KB, 1473x871px
>>2248327
see>>2248191

ARK is among several that are developing IPFS support like SHIFT and LSK however, it is unique in that it's main focus is to create blockchain intercommunication (sidechaining and such)

It's called Smartbridge, and will open many different avenues for cryptocurrency.

>What is Smartbridge technology?

https://blog.ark.io/what-is-the-ark-smartbridge-and-how-does-it-work-1dd7fb1e17a0

It is developed by the ARK team to allow intercommunication between the BTC, ETH, ARK, and LSK blockchains.

>What does that mean?

One example of using Smartbridge is the transfer of payments through various blockchain networks. This allows users to send a transaction with a specific amount of ETH from ARK, directly to the holder of the ETH account, once the information is processed and verified. Other applications will eventually lead to the transfer of data for user profiles, service ratings, contracts, and other applications. The use cases really are endless.

Another use case could be a 3rd party coin exchange service may look for specific triggers and handle cross blockchain payments for their customers. For example, You have ARK but want to pay for a movie using Netflix Credits but you don’t have any Netflix Credits. You could go through multiple steps to transfer into these credits to watch a movie but because you are a member of Bob’s coinshift platform, you can send an ARK transaction to bob with the instructions to pay for the video you want to watch with Netflix Credits on your behalf. This would not require Bob to be there and would be handled by the Centralized and Decentralized system that Bob’s Coinshift provides instantly for the consumer.
>>
Got some ark yesterday around 10k sat
Feels good man
>>
File: ark.png (549KB, 896x506px) Image search: [Google]
ark.png
549KB, 896x506px
Recent activity
>https://blog.ark.io/
Roadmap
>https://ark.io/roadmap/
Whitepaper
>https://ark.io/whitepaper/
>>
>>2248344
Interesting, ill consider this for my next investment.
>>
>>2248357
I re-bought 20k at 11,800 after I newbed it and sold them to do some other transactions.

I feel good about this coin and the team behind it. Their slack is pretty legit.

Like I said, I'm holding for a while. I feel like this is at LEAST a $2 coin.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.