[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New social media app

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: logo goed.jpg (39KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
logo goed.jpg
39KB, 1024x1024px
Hi there,

We just started a new social networking app and we could use some help to grow faster. Any ideas??

About our app:

You can create an account for free and after that you are able to post in various topics. After posting, you should get as many votes as you can. The main reason is that posts with the mosts votes are getting rewarded with money and Monecy point for a higher rank.

Thanks a lot!
>>
>>2247694
so me and my friends can shill your money to each other? Thanks!
>>
>>2247694
How are you funded?
>>
>>2247694
Change the logo.
>>
>>2247714
As a graphic designer, I 100% agree.
>>
I think we all know what you need to do, and that's to run an ICO

Just talk about how it's going to revolutionize social media
>>
>>2247755
How is this any better than steem
>>
>>2247694
>>2247737
samefag, I'll fix your logo.
>>
>>2247694
so you want to recreate reddit except give money to the autists who get top votes for their epic maymays with your fiverr logo and coming to /biz/ for advice.

i'd tell you that you already failed but youre probably too stupid to accept that.

cheers m8
>>
reddcoin digg hybrid
>>
>>2247694
is this satire?
>>
If all accounts are free then where is the money coming from?

What type of audience are you hoping to attract (4chan? Reddit? Facebook?) and if you meet the audience's standards, what reasons should they use your service over the already well established ones with millions of active users? (other than money)

You're obviously getting a cut of the cash. How will the money be distributed among top posts and yourselves?
>>
I'm pretty sure this is the ideas500k guy.
>>
File: M.png (55KB, 4981x2338px) Image search: [Google]
M.png
55KB, 4981x2338px
>>2247991
>>2247737
>>2247694

It's about comments right?
>>
>>2247694
You should also make it hierarchical so that votes from "quality" posters (posters who's won a lot) count more.

Then beginner votes count less, so that you avoid people just signing up with voting bots, and you also implement a social/intellectual status aspect.
>>
>>2247694
you should make an anonymous image board for a bunch of basement-dwelling fagg... --oh wait
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.