[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Sold eth and waves today prepping for inevitable crash >now

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 96f.png (37KB, 396x400px) Image search: [Google]
96f.png
37KB, 396x400px
>Sold eth and waves today prepping for inevitable crash
>now hold everything in BTC
What can I do in order to minimize my losses? BTC is bound to crash as well, what do you guys think will be the safest coin to be in?
>>
if you are convinced everything is crashing, the safest thing would cashing out to fiat
>>
You think btc is bound to crash? It's been at around a 2100-2200 support for a couple days now. Want to buy in, but like you, think it could crash up to 50%. otoh, could be opposite. What are your ideas?
>>
>>2246816
Definitely fiatcoin, it's this new form of currency with great liquidity, almost every store takes it! Also, day-to-day transactions cost 1/5 of BTC and worldwide transactions cost about the same! There's also some plugin called "Visa" that can do 20,000+ transactions per second !!!!!!
>>
>>2246844
don't want to deal with that, i know whatever crypto i hold will fall just wondering what the consensus is on what will hurt the most
>>2246851
Crash for BTC isn't the right word, it could go to like 2000 at the worst but I doubt any worse than that
>>
>>2246866
idk... sometimes I think 1500 is coming, but like you, 2000 seems more reasonable.
>>
>>2246879
At some point a serious crash will probably happen and I can see it, but I doubt that will be something as predictable as the drop in the coming days. Looking at coinmarketcap right now is too good to be true, looked the same a week or two ago and a serious dip all around followed
>>
>>2246879

Didn't it literally hit 1650 a few days ago?

Saw it on polo.

Anything is possible. I feel people are about to sell eth for btc temporarily because eth wallets can be stolen.
>>
>>2246816
GNT, get in buddy
>>
1. Buy cocaine and LSD with your BTC. Both very profitable on the street, and cheap on the darkweb.
2. Profit
>>
> A breeze rolls in through the window
> You hear a faint sound
> "Strrrrraaaattttiiiissss"
> The breeze disappears
>>
>>2246907
might do so. Seems like golem is really on the way up
>>
>>2246920
also considering stratis but kinda worried considering it's only been this high in price for 2 days
>>
I got a "nice" dip a few days ago on MAID and it has been at a steady growth. I'm 50/50 ETH/MAID and the profits on MAID made me not lose money due to the recent ETH price drops.
>>
Tether.
>>
>>2246928
stratis if you plan to hold till 2018 or longer.
>>
>>2246866
Switch to tether mate.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.