[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did /biz/ become /coin/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: 1482589549294.jpg (564KB, 999x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1482589549294.jpg
564KB, 999x1200px
Why did /biz/ become /coin/
>>
Because it's raining money right now.
Go check any volume graph.
>>
>>2245562
Because all other investment options are WAY less available than crypto trading
1. Robinhood is not available in my country (and anywhere outside U.S. for that matter)
2. Interactive Brokers require a ridiculous deposit of 10k
3. Forex trading can be only done with leverage and you need a big deposit too
etc, etc..

Crypto trading is the most affordable investment opportunity, by and large
>>
>>2245562
free money basically
sorry you missed it
>>
>>2245562
Because this was the first and only thing on /biz/ that actually made substantial money.
>>
>>2245562
day 1
>>
File: 1457447224476.png (44KB, 237x240px) Image search: [Google]
1457447224476.png
44KB, 237x240px
>>2245590
>sorry you missed it
>>
>>2245585
You can buy stocks with any shitty bank account nowadays
>>
I thought it was BS hype at first too.
I still trade stocks.
Then I threw some cash at eth at $70 and quadrupled my investment. Coins aren't a meme.
>>
>/coin/

I would prefer /cry/ for crypto, because for each supposed nigger making money, there's about 10 idiots crying that they lost about 100x more.
>>
>>2245562
When moot created it as a containment board for crypto.
>>
File: freedom-tower-2.jpg (75KB, 500x964px) Image search: [Google]
freedom-tower-2.jpg
75KB, 500x964px
>>2245562
Because 2017 minus 1984 = 33 and crypto fegs hate competition.

They followed someone outing there pizzagate comet ping scam and flooded forum users with cheap parlor tricks and desperation.

Unfortunately for them they flew too close to the event horizon and will now be engulfed by the biggest fish in the bond.

They will mask it with "muh tech" and "muh mass adoption".

We still all know it is a hail marry.

Remember that "Freedom (slavery) tower" is 1776 foot tall dick in the sand inverted for her pleasure.
>>
>>2245601
you can't trade them though
>>
>>2245562
When it was made to purge Doge from /g/
kys newfag
>>
>>2245590
>missed it
Nigga, this shit is just getting started. Crypto is now what the Internet was in 1995.
>>
File: 1415637917050.jpg (134KB, 945x945px) Image search: [Google]
1415637917050.jpg
134KB, 945x945px
>>2245562

Because it was fucking BORN as /coin/
The only reason this board exists in the first place is because /v/ and /g/ didn't want all those dogecoin and altcoin threads all over the fucking place, so the containment board was made.

I don't know how anyone can post things like "Sigh, I sure miss when biz wasn't about coins", even though that hasn't been a thing ever
>>
>>2248268
/v/ had coinposters as well? I thought it was just /g/...
>>
>>2248318
..and /pol/
>>
>>2245562
Tell Jap Moot to make another board. Going with /cry/
>>
>>2248268
>/v/ and /g/

it was /pol/ mang
>>
>>2248324
Didn't think of /pol/ because I didn't give two shits about it at the time
>>
>>2248268
>I don't know how anyone can post things like "Sigh, I sure miss when biz wasn't about coins", even though that hasn't been a thing ever

But at the beginning of the year it was like only 50% crypto threads, not it's full saturation

I know that still doesn't change the fact it was intended as a containment board, but it sucks now where as last year and even a few months ago there was variety... ya know... for the NEET investor who maybe didn't want to put all their eggs in one basket.
>>
>>2248324
crypto is here to stay

aslong as country based fiat currency and government controlled assets exists, so will crypto
>>
>>2248338
It was /g mate. If you where there from the beginning anyway. Everyone buying out AMD cards mining hundreds of coins a day.

I think pol was actually /new back then, When jew moot got butthurt about it being stormfront 2.0.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.