[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it normal to be dying of boredom at your wagecuck job and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: tfw.jpg (36KB, 300x360px) Image search: [Google]
tfw.jpg
36KB, 300x360px
Is it normal to be dying of boredom at your wagecuck job and telling yourself that you'll work hard on those side projects and take advantage of your free time when you get home and feeling smug because you're so much better than all the sheeple around you but then later procrastinating by eating junk food (as comfort food) and browsing the internet mindlessly, telling yourself that your real life starts tomorrow, and this goes on for hundreds of days in a row with the false confidence becoming a daily occurrence?

Why is everyone else in my office so happy? Why are the women constantly talking about going on holidays, buying lots of clothes, and eating out when after taxes they probably barely make more than me?
>>
buy bitbean
>>
>>2245248
just surf the web at work, but dont get caught. That way people wont bother you, since you do your job and you get to be almost a NEET

t. wagecuck
>>
>>2245248
Iktf bro

>get to work
>feel like shit for first two hours
>do work
>1 hour long bus ride home
>eat some dinner
>fuck around on the interent/fap
>go to bed

Man ive done what u do a lot and not worked on side projects when i said i would aftwr work. Also most people are fucking loser idiots who do actually like working, they talk to people, they dont have to think, the office has coffee. Fuck those cunts.

Your energy and attention are important. Theres probably a time of the day where you are most awake. Thats when you need to do your side stuff. It really helped me by waking up a fuck load early for work. Like 3 hours. Get there early, after travel and waking up i feel good and then put in two hours for my side stuff (in the office). Then start my job. This way most of my energy is used on my side stuff, and your boss thinks you just come in early. You need to prioritise your stuff fuck the job.
>>
>>2245248
>iktf
>it's already thursday
>again
>time is going by so fast and i'm still in the same position i was a year ago

holy shit soon we'll be dead
>>
Put all your liquid assets in Digibyte (DGB), and escape when it hits $1 in a few months.

Real talk, live WELL below your means and become financial independent. Then get the FUCK out of wagecucking and actually focus on your projects.
>>
>>2245248
Yea that's typical
>>
>>2245248
its normal. most people just work go home watch tv and repeat until they suddenly wake up and they are 45 wondering where their life went.

oh and dont forget a bit of vanity here and there. a bit of "ill save for retirement later" here. a bit of keep up with the Jones there. a couple lets have kids there.
>>
Normal. DEFINITELY normal. Good? No. Why do you think 98% of the planet is worthless cockroaches?
>>
>>2245248
You must quit to force yourself to get serious about your drop shipping business
>>
>>2245248
Me too, damnit.
>Used to hunt down shit like old bicycles at junkyards and thrift stores to flip on ebay
>Get married
>Anon, I just changed the rulez. You need to grow up and bring home the same sized paycheck every month while I complain that you don't make enough to buy me the house I want.
>Come home from office and crash face-first on bed, to damn tired to do otherwise.

FML
>>
File: 1445722183259.jpg (68KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1445722183259.jpg
68KB, 700x700px
I don't know that feel. I've never had a job and I want one.
I'm a uni educated translator but I'd literally take an office wagecuck job if I could grow professionally and use my skills like language proficiency.
>>
File: 1446523120108.jpg (146KB, 691x680px) Image search: [Google]
1446523120108.jpg
146KB, 691x680px
>>2245909
>actually got married

If you don't listen to 4chan why are you here, marriage is kill
>>
>>2245925
Have you tried Mechanical Turk or similar services? I know there's some cash to be had in translating audio into text.
>>
>>2245951
Eh, that was long before I heard of the 4 chins. Yes, it is a scam.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.