[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Earn bitcoins

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

Annons need help , what is the best way to earn bitcoins , im pretty new to it and just set up a wallet but would like some one to show me the ropes sort of speak
>>
I see you posted the 4chan calling card as your image. Glad to know that you're one of us. I will gladly help you out
>>
ez, you just have to take money and buy some :^]
>>
>>2244583
hi pajeet. I have no idea how bitcoins work, but I bet some other friendly annons would help you.
>>
>>2244583
i'll only tell you if you answer me one question, how do people earn money?
>>
>>2244583
first invest in kneepads
>>
>>2244583
First things first, get your newfag self hooked up with a few faucets to get free coins.

Next, sign up with a coin exchange site. (Bleautrade works OK) You'll want to take your 0.0000100 bitcoins and trade them for smaller coins which will gain in value. Once your invested coin becomes big, exchange it back for bitcoin.

Another free way to get coinz is by begging.
But you wouldn't do that, would you?
>>
Thank you kind annons , i will take you're advice and try that now and no i would never beg , im broke as hell but will earn my own money
>>
>>2244698
you know what pajeet? you're alright
>>
Im ready to go thank you
>>
you still here? I have spare bitcoins. don't go!
>>
Yes still here
>>
I have 400 satoshis and i cant claim then until i have 1300 so this is going to take the piss lol if any body has any links to some usefull videos i can learn from that would be much appreciated,
>>
File: Give me BTC please.webm (2MB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Give me BTC please.webm
2MB, 720x1280px
Just use a credit card on this website

https://www.coinmama.com/

and then send it to this address please?

1GaMzBktPC7qeSdeDoVBNQy1jQLpzhQ5VY
>>
I would happily donate bit coins to you but I haven't any money to buy them hence this post lol
>>
>>2245829
>>2245801

Here, you can probably play this game and then covert into btc.

https://bustedfaucet.com/
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.