[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Crypto Ping

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1uCP0py.png (463KB, 1800x900px) Image search: [Google]
1uCP0py.png
463KB, 1800x900px
This is a new ICO that doesn't look like all those other scam coins going around right now. Legit developers and good use case. Tell me why you aren't investing in this?

https://cryptoping.tech/ico?i=13462
>>
>posting referral links
neck yourself immediately
>>
>>2243971
Why don't you try the service before talking shit?
>>
>>2244044
I think he was talking shit about your obvious referral link there which makes it hard to take your opinions about the project as objective since you've attempted such an obvious shekelstein maneuver.
>>
Seems interesting have signed up ot the telegram notifications?

Is there a list or can you tell me some of the most recent tips and have they been successful?
>>
>>2244206
I've been using it a while. The worst tip it ever gave me was 0.72% loss, so not bad. The only real problem is that a lot of it's pings are below 5% in 24 hours, so not really worth it for what it says it is.

Had I follow every tip in the last 24 hours, it would have made me 7.81% which is really not bad at all, though. I tend to use it more as a second opinion for coins I already have money in.

It HAS predicted every single big jump like XRP's and DGB's though, so while the average ping is like actually 0-3% increase, it does spot pretty much all the parabolic climbs.
>>
File: szed20i9d9.png (17KB, 1038x183px) Image search: [Google]
szed20i9d9.png
17KB, 1038x183px
>>2244206
Yea here are the last three tips I received.
>>
>>2244206
umm it notified me a few hours ago that UBIQ was about to moon, and it did, and now i sit here before you, very rich
>>
This is actually something I was thinking about for the past few days. I was thinking "surely someone could make an algorithm that can predict which coins are going to moon before they do". I'm happy to see that someone made one that's available for us to use.
>>
>>2244448
Just notified me someone bought 43 btc of XRP. Very useful tool.
>>
>>2244492
I'm not using the tool yet, but might.

What's the use of the messages like in OP pic?
Having trouble sorting who is buying what and what the consequences for the coin value might be
>>
>>2243954
Obvious shill thread
Sage
>>
File: chrome_2017-05-31_17-54-16.png (141KB, 1067x602px) Image search: [Google]
chrome_2017-05-31_17-54-16.png
141KB, 1067x602px
>>2244584
>What's the use of the messages like in OP

Here you go. Just make sure you use this as advice not as a 100% win. This is just another tool, but a powerful one.
>>
>>2244492
Same. It notified me as soon as I signed up. I threw some BTC into Ripple and now it's skyrocketing. I'm not entirely convinced yet, since it threw out a few other notices that don't appear to really be anything, but I'm interested. I might end up buying into the ICO.
>>
ShhhhhhhhhhhhFUCKINGshhhHHHHheeeee
>>
It only signals potential movements.
check History. Zoom out ffs
Diamonds in the rough and that

don't mention the name
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.