[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Come sail the ARK.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 8

File: Bitcoin-PR-Buzz-ARK-Mainnet.jpg (74KB, 1024x643px) Image search: [Google]
Bitcoin-PR-Buzz-ARK-Mainnet.jpg
74KB, 1024x643px
>Better, newer version of LSK (currently $1.16/coin with a higher supply)
>Is going to utilize IPFS (like SHIFT, Filecoin, etc.)
>BUT there's more
>ARK is developing 'Smartbridge'

>What is Smartbridge?

ARK aims to bridge well known blockchain technologies through the use of SmartBridges, thus achieving hyper-connectivity, which will bridge BTC, ETH, and LSK blockchains together.

>https://blog.ark.io/what-is-the-ark-smartbridge-and-how-does-it-work-1dd7fb1e17a0

It is developed by the ARK team to allow intercommunication between the BTC, ETH, ARK, and LSK blockchains.

>What does that mean?

One example of using Smartbridge is the transfer of payments through various blockchain networks. This allows users to send a transaction with a specific amount of ETH from ARK, directly to the holder of the ETH account, once the information is processed and verified. Other applications will eventually lead to the transfer of data for user profiles, service ratings, contracts, and other applications. The use cases really are endless.

Another use case could be a 3rd party coin exchange service may look for specific triggers and handle cross blockchain payments for their customers. For example, You have ARK but want to pay for a movie using Netflix Credits but you don’t have any Netflix Credits. You could go through multiple steps to transfer into these credits to watch a movie but because you are a member of Bob’s coinshift platform, you can send an ARK transaction to bob with the instructions to pay for the video you want to watch with Netflix Credits on your behalf. This would not require Bob to be there and would be handled by the Centralized and Decentralized system that Bob’s Coinshift provides instantly for the consumer.

This coin has been trying to lift off all throughout the chaos of the BTC/ETH surge/crash. It hit briefly hit 38 cents just before BTC started to skyrocket. It has stabilized at around 10k-11k sats for weeks now. It's not getting any lower.
>>
File: 1488054747257.jpg (8KB, 252x240px) Image search: [Google]
1488054747257.jpg
8KB, 252x240px
These guys have the best community in crypto. I hang out in their slack all the time and their tech is the most appealing project I've heard.

To explain it, it's going bridge all cryptos using one system. Everything is possible now.
>>
File: 1495884563261.png (926KB, 900x1040px) Image search: [Google]
1495884563261.png
926KB, 900x1040px
Come check out their slack here
https://ark.io/slack

Their #trading_altcoins room is fucking fantastic.
>>
File: ark.jpg (72KB, 1206x592px) Image search: [Google]
ark.jpg
72KB, 1206x592px
>>2243535
Yeah they hosted the bantor AMA yesterday

Recent activity
>https://blog.ark.io/
Roadmap
>https://ark.io/roadmap/
Whitepaper
>https://ark.io/whitepaper/

also check pic related
>>
>>2243535
Sounds like bancor desu
>>
File: 1496031402577.jpg (11KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1496031402577.jpg
11KB, 225x225px
These are also the guys who have hosted the BANCOR, Tezos and Mysterium AMAs recently.
>>
>>2243553

From my understanding, BANCOR is different in that it operates on a protocol like Etherum or ARK. The advantage of ARK is that it's one of the fastest blockchains on the planet and can integrate any other blockchain/coin.
>>
>>2243558
I didn't even know they hosted Tezos and Mysterium AMAs

I just knew about bancor from yesterday and was like "oh yeah I remember these guys"
>>
File: 1487342443740.jpg (8KB, 355x397px) Image search: [Google]
1487342443740.jpg
8KB, 355x397px
>>2243577

Right? These fucking guys have been flying under the radar. I just discovered them after researching Mysterium and going to their AMA. They are the smartest group of fucks I've found in Crypto. I put a grand into ARK and hang out on their Slack all the time now.
>>
Released today;
>ARK is currently focused like a laser on all aspects of development. Recently, we released a new version of ARK-desktop that supports multiple ARKchains. Many projects are already interested in using ARK codebase, and now we are happy to present updated lite-client libraries (JavARK, ARK-client, ARK-JS) that fully support multiple ARK networks. Projects that decide to develop on ARK codebase will leverage client libraries (for Java, JavaScript, CLI, .NET or Python) removing the need to develop their own. >This is one step closer to the vision of SmartBridge where networks will be able to interoperate.

I'm long on it. For degenerate daytraders, ARK is at support level and has not yet been added to Poloniex.
>>
ARK is a great project.
>>
IMPORTANT too - I have been watching this coin since it launched in late march and I've noticed there is one whale that has about 161k ARK and he had a sell wall for 30k sats... it was around 48BTC, so if you are getting in for a P+D BEWARE that range. Not trying to FUD, but just saying. I am actually in it for long term investment so I think even if he dumped it will recover, but for people that are impatient and want a quick buck, know that he's out there.
>>
OP dont you know you're supposed to tell these crypto newfags about the gems AFTER they go 10x? ffs, learn to have patience
>>
>>2243607
He removed the sell order but he I would imagine he is still hodling
>>
File: 380x380px-LL-cf90335f_kingpin.jpg (31KB, 380x380px) Image search: [Google]
380x380px-LL-cf90335f_kingpin.jpg
31KB, 380x380px
In all honestly, I'm salty one of the pump groups is starting this shit. I was hoping to accumulate at least another $10,000 in ARK over the Summer before you started this.
>>
>>2243618
I'm not a pump group, I've been shilling (not spamming but starting a thread every other day) for a couple of weeks now, but I wouldn't be surprised if one is on this one now
>>
>>2243624

There's rumored to be two whales groups who heavily accumulated this and have been artificially keeping the price down.
>>
>>2243522
What does the actual ark token do?

What is the main purpose of the coin?

Currency? Gas?
>>
>>2243636
I've noticed what appears to be a lot of bot activity (I may be wrong) in the past, and I think that's the reason why the trade volume has been kept at least 70+ btc. Again, not trying to FUD, but I think that is artificial. I believe in this coin, the tech, and the team, so I makes little difference to me.

I've said this before, whales/shills/pump groups will neither make nor break this coin. It's going to manifest in an organic upward movement sooner or later, one way or the other.
>>
File: ark2.jpg (106KB, 1211x579px) Image search: [Google]
ark2.jpg
106KB, 1211x579px
these patterns are almost identical
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.