[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Goodluck with everyone's nine to five job ahahaha

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: polybius.jpg (42KB, 1330x361px) Image search: [Google]
polybius.jpg
42KB, 1330x361px
Goodluck with everyone's nine to five job ahahaha
>>
>only yuropoors can invest
>>
Some unheard of ICO? Put one of those BTC in Aeternity and the other in Bancor and maybe you'll reach lamboland
>>
I dont understand Aeternity and im wating for bancor but they on some late shit
>>
There site went down cause of orders so i guess there is people who invest
>>
>>2243398
Tell us more
>>
>>2243476
It's a simplified version of Ethereum with a less sterile, less technical push into mass adoption. Doubt they can pull off what they're planning but just sell off your initial investment once it hits an easy 10x gains within a week of release and keep the rest for a very long hold. Could be massive.

As for Bancor, that's easy money. I keep hearing that the actual IPO won't be for at least a week after they announce it.
>>
>>2243557
Yep just invested 1 bitcoin into aeternity too
>>
Might wanna check their github befoure you invest in

https://github.com/aeternity/testnet

Then look who is developing everything, then look at his past projects, notice any similarity?
>>
shady ico?
>>
Honestly I'm not putting my money there so I don't really give a shit if anyone else does, even if it's a good coin I'll take the risk and buy after the ICO

Again I'm sharing what I found while deciding

https://github.com/aeternity/testnet/graphs/contributors

Comment from the dev

"All of the code was written by me, Yani only edited some documentation. Sometimes other people make suggestions on how to improve the code, but I always end up being the one to implement it. I made all those micro commits, often called "typo" because I was using github to update all the nodes to the same state while I was running integration tests.
I am writing this code open source for anyone to use. Aeternity is the first company to think my work is worth launching a blockchain with.
Edit: Aeternity is offering to pay me now, so that makes me a part of Aeternity."

@ www reddit com/r/ethtrader/comments/62yrhs/thoughts_on_the_%C3%A6ternity_crowd_sale/
>>
>>2243398
7-6 you poorfag basement cuck.

Fucking GD's...
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.