/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FUCKING COINBASE, I WANT OFF THE BTC WAVES

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

How the fuck do I get my sat into ETH on coinbase!?

I bought $400 in sat a week ago on coinbase to start my crypto adventure, thinking I could safely switch from BTC to ETH when the BTC correction came around, but I can't find any way to exchange BTC for ETH on coinbase.

I'm out of the country on vacation and can't throw it over to polo, into ETH, and back to coinbase wallet until I get back.

Why the fuck does coinbase not allow you to exchange the 3 fucking coins they carry!?!?
>>
>>2242217
convert on shapeshit.io
>>
Bumping for interest
>>
>>2242217
they do allow it...

make an account on GDAX instead of using the shitty coinbase dashboard
>>
>>2242217
I did it once but I think I sold eth for usd then bought btc with usd
>>
File: m9QkRlT[1].png (204KB, 1306x923px) Image search: [Google]
m9QkRlT[1].png
204KB, 1306x923px
>>2243094
>>
>>2243094
this, or make an account on bittrex or literally any other fucking exchange. they all allow btc/eth
>>
>>2243094
Hey, question.

Where do you see ETH in the next quarter?
>>
>>2242217
They do...and at no fee at all either. What are you fucking retarded lol? Go to gdax
>>
>>2242217

you have to download the coinbase mobile app and do it from there

click sell at the bottom right

transfer BTC to USD Wallet, click sell at the top right

next click buy at the bottom left of the dashboard

transfer USD wallet to LTC

you'll incur 2 transaction fees by doing this
>>
>>2243220
lol i dont know dude why are you asking me this

$500

is that the answer you wanted to hear
>>
>>2243294
actually changed my mind, prob more like 100-150$ :^)
>>
>>2243267
how much is the fee, they never mention this
>>
>>2243945
>they never mention this
they have no ads, if you'd use your brain you'd know they get rich on your back
>>
>>2243945
oh and you can see the fee if you try to do a transaction but don't actually click confirm.
>>
>>2243301
I hope you get diarrhea this evening.
>>
>>2243945

https://support.coinbase.com/customer/portal/articles/2109597-buy-sell-bank-transfer-fees
>>
>>2244009
these numbers are so wrong. put 5 euros in my wallet yesterday, 4.08 actually got put in ETH with one transaction from EUR wallet to ETH wallet.
>>
>>2244084

they're most likely ripping people off.

I noticed my eth yesterday constantly losing $0.01 - $2.00 as eth climbed up to $234 as if they were taking profit for themselves

Can't trust any exchange these days.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.