[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have been fudding this board, reddit and twitter about BAT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: BAT.png (51KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
BAT.png
51KB, 512x512px
I have been fudding this board, reddit and twitter about BAT all week.
If you are not in the ICO you are fucking stupid. guaranteed 20x returns.
>>
File: 1449981757023.png (129KB, 314x278px) Image search: [Google]
1449981757023.png
129KB, 314x278px
>>2241041
>20x returns
>3 billion dollars market cap on ICO opening

Nigga what the fuck
>>
>>2241049
Wait and see. 30 x 20 is 600 million not 3 billion.
no wonder you are not in the ICO.
>>
File: 4473140.jpg (24KB, 430x333px) Image search: [Google]
4473140.jpg
24KB, 430x333px
>>2241041

>muh guarantees

I'm not touching that shit.
>>
>>2241041
When will it hit exchanges approx?
>>
>have to use a special browser for the premise to work
>Literally just going to be bottom-feeders clicking ads for tokens, rather than any meaningful value for clients

lmao, shit-coin
>>
>>2241041
seriously i can't fucking buy this ICO because no site would verify me in time and there are no ATMs or deals on localbitcoin

0xED9ae41b4A7cc59cfA4E826437CfD4D6E7e0E890

what the fuck is this cruel joke i want like $5000 worth MOTHERFUCKERS
>>
>>2241088
And to boot, I tried the browser through several iterations.

It's shit. On the phone it's ok, but on desktop it is ass.

There may be a future for this idea, but the implementation is disappointing.
>>
Waiting for confirmations.... Wtf

Nothing. Can't get anything it seems. Did everything right
>>
>>2241109
Sale has not yet started noob
>>
>>2241109
You are sending to the wrong address probably. jesus why are biz so pleb.

send here

0x7617236eA6eBf579F36169369AF41fa0D8116506

With at least 200k gas to prioritize your transaction then wait for moon lol.
>>
File: 4k lachs.jpg (419KB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
4k lachs.jpg
419KB, 3840x2160px
>>2241109
Kek. Did you send Ether to some random address from 4chan like this >>2241178 ?
>>
>>2241088
>>2241101
>Trying to go against google chrome, which comes preloaded in every android phone
>And against Mozilla because the flagship team member got kicked from it
>And against Microsoft shitbrowser that comes bundled with the most used OS in the world
>At the same time
I don't know why didn't they tried to work with them and score gorillions of free money, they had to force their shit meme browser
>>
You'll need to wait until block 3,798,640 and send to:
0x53ee38E76092D91abC67c6f8753FCcFbE7F938af

Gas limit 200,000.

Include: 0xb4427263

In the data field.
>>
>>2241202

Looks like somebody hasn't been using the internet very long.

I remember when Firefox came out and the idea of it overcoming IE seemed impossible. After all, it came standard on every computer. How could you actually convince people to download a new, different browser instead of using the one that comes with your computer? The one made by MICROSOFT? That's Bill Gates!

Well, it happened, and I remember being shocked at how quickly FF overtook IE.

Then it happened again with Chrome. And Chrome was really hyped, and then launched as a disaster. Everybody wrote it off for a long time.

These days, with all the narratives of hacking and security and privacy shit, the number of Firefox spinoff builds, plus the issue of adblocker-blockers which seemed to have exploded recently, this one's not gonna be hard.
>>
>>2241285
Firefox took over because it was downright a superior product at that time and the internet wasn't normie central, Brave isn't by any means, you're comparing two totally different historical contexts.

Brave treads a silly territory in today's world, most tech savy fellas would prefer a myriad of alternatives which score better in every single regard, from performance benchmarks to security (also, escaping from ads) while normies don't care about security narratives and just use whatever comes bundled because it just werks.

Don't get me wrong, you could make money out of this if you properly ride the curve but unless they change their silly reclutance to implement themselves to the current marketshare they won't be taking off big time.

t./g/
>>
>Error encountered during contract execution [Bad instruction]
What is this shit?
>>
>>2241721
you were too late. once the total ETH wanted has been accepted, all new transactions are rejected.
i was the same. because your transaction was still processed, your tx fee is still deducted.
>>
>>2241041
gz on the fud. your just a god damn loser.

god damn jews
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.